Ambushed

Dean was having a normal day, finishing a beer in the bunker and searching for a case.

But when he went to grab another drink, the ambush began.

Cas stopped him in the hallway.

"Hello Dean." He said deeply. 

"Hey Cas." Dean replied casually. But then, out of nowhere, Charlie, Jo, Jodi, Donna, Claire, Alex, and the rest of the Wayward Sisters emerged, Claire holding a small CD player with a smirk.

Dean raised an eyebrow.

"What's this?" He asked.

"An ambush." Jodi offered before Claire pressed play on the CD player, and a song started up.

A song that Cas started to sing.

"Hey, hey You, you, I don't like your girlfriend! No way, no way, I think you need a new one! Hey, hey, You, you, I could be your girlfriend!" The angel belted out to a very confused Dean.

And then the Wayward Sisters joined in as his backup singers, surrounding the eldest Winchester as the song went on and Cas started dancing.

"Hey, hey, You, you, I know that you like me!"

"No way, no way!" Claire and Alex yelled.

"No, it's not a secret," Cas replied. "Hey, hey, You, you, I want to be your girlfriend!"

The music shifted into the first verse, and Cas shoved Dean lightly as he continued singing.

"You're so fine, I want you mine, You're so delicious, I think about you all the time You're so addictive! Don't you know what I can do To make you feel all right?" The angel put on an innocent face. " Don't pretend I think you know, I'm damn precious, And-" Claire paused the song, and Cas gestured to Dean.

The hunter let out a long-suffering sigh, and Charlie put a crown on his head as he softly sang,

" Hell yeah, I'm the motherfuckin' princess." He mumbled as Claire pressed play and Cas continued his charade. 

"I can tell you like me too, And you know I'm right! She's like so, whatever You could do so much better, I think we should get together now!"

"And that's what everyone's talkin' about!" Jodi and Donna echoed. 

"Hey, hey, You, you, I don't like your girlfriend!" The wayward sisters shouted, pointing at Dean. "No way, no way, I think you need a new one, Hey, hey, You, you," They pointed at Cas, and changed the lyrics. "He could be your boyfriend! Hey, hey You, you, We know that you like him, No way, no way, No, it's not a secret, Hey, hey, You, you, I want you to be canon!"

"I can see the way, I see the way you look at me," Cas picked it up. "And even when you look away, I know you think of me! I know you talk about me all the time, Again and again! So come over here, And tell me what I wanna hear. Better yet, make your girlfriend disappear. I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again!"

"And again and again," The girls echoed.

"Cause she's like so, whatever, You could do so much better. I think we should get together now,"

"And that's what everyone's talkin' about!"

"Hey, hey, You, you, I don't like your girlfriend! No way, no way, I think you need a new one, Hey, hey, You, you, I could be your girlfriend! Hey, hey, You, you, I know that you like me! No way, no way, No, it's not a secret, Hey, hey, You, you, I want to be your girlfriend!"

"In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger," Cas teased. "Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better. There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid, What the hell were you thinkin'?"

"In a second you'll be wrapped around his finger," The girls repeated. "Cause he can, 'cause he can do it better, There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in? She's so stupid, What the hell were you thinkin'?"

"Hey, hey, You, you, I don't like your girlfriend! No way, no way, I think you need a new one! Hey, hey, You, you, I could be your girlfriend, No way, no way- Hey, hey, You, you, I know that you like me, No way, no way, No, it's not a secret, Hey, hey, You, you, I want to be your girlfriend! No way, no way!"

They paused again, and looked at Dean expectantly. Cas looked hopeful and Dean stared at him for a moment before reaching over, pressing play, and belting out the rest of the song with his angel.

"Hey, hey, You, you! I don't like your girlfriend! No way, no way! I think you need a new one! Hey, hey, You, you! I could be your girlfriend! No way, no way, Hey, hey, You, you! I know that you like me, No way, no way, No, it's not a secret! Hey, hey, You, you, I want to be your girlfriend!"

"No way," The group sang. "No way, Hey, hey!"

Then Cas grabbed Dean and kissed him, causing all the girls to let out a cheer- or a scream, in Charlie's case.

Sam, of course, chose that moment to enter the room.

".....What the hell is going on in here?" The interrupting moose demanded. Charlie let out a gasp and pointed at him.

"Quick! Get Gabriel and the Asia CD- HE'S NEXT!" she yelled.

"Sammy run!" Dean cried out, and the moose took off in fear as the Wayward sisters chased after him.