Wanna Talk About It?

Gabriel, Castiel, and Lucifer were a trio of brothers. They had tried their best to live a good life, but somehow, they always ended up on the wrong side of the tracks, and in desperate need of quick cash.

The brothers were thieves. Robbers. And depending on which one you were talking about, murderers.

Their latest plan was a store robbery. It was small enough that the three of them could handle the theft on their own, but it had enough cash to be worth robbing. 

So the trio of brothers slipped on black clothes and ski masks, covering up their faces, the sleeves of tattoos on their arms. Black gloves were worn to prevent fingerprints from being left behind, and they piled in a van, loading up their pistols, and heading to the store.

They took turns being the getaway driver, and it was Lucifer's turn this time around. Which mean that Gabriel and Castiel were in charge of storming the actual store and getting the cash. No big deal. They'd done it a thousand times before.

They rarely harmed anyone; the guns were mostly for show, and to invoke fear, but there was the rare occasion where Lucifer would shoot someone. 

Castiel had never brought himself to shoot someone. He'd fired the gun before, up into ceilings, or next to people. But he never hit anyone. He couldn't do that. But he could still rob a store.

******

Dean Winchester was expecting to have an average day. Another dull, lifeless, boring, meaningless day. His brother had asked him to go to the store to pick up a few things, so Dean was in one of the aisles when two men clad in black outfits and hoods stormed in, pointing guns and demanding money.

One of the men, the shorter of the two, took the cashier to get cash while the taller one rounded up all the customers and made sure nobody called the cops.

Cas made them all sit on the floor of one aisle, pointing the weapon at them threateningly. The other people cowered in fear, some even cried, but Dean just stared up at the thief. He didn't really care if he lived or died. So what if this guy shot him?

He made a move for this phone.

"Stop," Cas ordered, the gun pointed at Dean's head. "Don't move." Dean kept moving, and the robber stepped forward, close enough for Dean to see his own reflection in the guy's blue eyes. "Do you want to freaking die today?" He demanded.

"Yeah, kinda." Dean admitted. The robber paused and then lowered the gun. 

"Damn, wanna talk about it?" Dean blinked.

"Uh, yeah, sure."

By the time Gabriel was done grabbing the money, Cas was sitting cross legged on the floor of the store, chatting with Dean like they were best friends. 

"I know what you mean," Cas was saying. "My parents left when I was little, so my brothers have basically raised me."

"My mom died when I was four, and my dad just went evil," Dean went on. "I kinda raised myself and my little brother at the same time."

"That must've been difficult," 

"Cassie!" Gabriel hissed. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Talking," Cas offered, gestured to Dean. "He needed a friend."

"You don't just TALK to your HOSTAGES!" Gabriel shouted.

"Oh. My bad,"

"Oh my dad, just," Gabriel ran over and grabbed his brother. "Let's go, moron!" Cas turned back to Dean as Gabriel dragged him away.

"Call me!" He offered. Dean grinned.

"I SWEAR TO DAD, CASSIE, IF YOU GAVE HIM YOUR FUCKING PHONE NUMBER,"

They ran out, diving into the van, and Lucifer drover them away.

When they were safely away from the grocery store, Gabriel ripped off his mask and started beating Cas with it.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Cas hit him back.

"What the hell!?!?" Gabriel echoed. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?"

"What happened?" Lucifer demanded.

"This idiot was chumming it up with one of the freaking store customers like he was his therapist or something!"

"WHAT?"

"He's not just some customer," Cas declared. "His name is Dean,"

"OH MY FUCKING DAD."

"I KNOW." Gabriel agreed.

*******

Dean arrived home several hours later, and his brother practically launched at him the moment he walked through the door.

"Dude, where have you been, it's been hours, I was worried!" 

"Sorry," Dean offered, still faintly smiling from his interaction with the mysterious thief with the pretty blue eyes.

"What happened to you?" His brother questioned. Dean shrugged.

"The grocery store got robbed by the way," He commented. His brother's eyes widened.

"What??"

"Yeah," Dean grinned. "And I'm pretty sure one of the guys that did it hit on me."

"What the hell-" Dean shrugged.

"He was cute. Pointed a gun at me and everything."

"Oh my god."