Lilo and Stitch Led To A Sobbing Moose

"You sure you'll be okay here by yourself?" Dean questioned. It was the first time they were leaving a human Cas alone by himself in the bunker, but Cas assured him that he would be fine.

"I'll be fine," He declared. "I have Netflix."

"Yeah, well don't forget to do other stuff too you know," Dean insisted. "Like eat, and sleep. Drink water, take a shower-"

"I know how humans function, Dean." Cas assured him.

"...Okay," Dean sighed, ruffled the ex-angel's hair, and left.

Cas scrolled through the movies on Netflix, settling on one he thought looking interesting.

Lilo and Stitch.

*****

When Sam and Dean returned from their hunt, Cas was obsessed with Lilo and Stitch. He made Dean watch it with him, and then Dean introduced him to more Elvis music from it.

Cas quickly fell in love with Elvis's music, and he'd always show Dean new songs he had discovered. They'd re-listen to Cas's favorites.

"Dean! I found a new song!" He yelled out one day.

"Blast it!" Dean called back from the kitchen, where he was eating lunch with Sam. So Cas cranked the volume up as high as it would go, and hit play.

Sam stopped dead as Elvis's "Can't Help Falling in Love with you" Started to play.

Dean shrugged. 

"Not bad," He offered, unfazed.

Sam dropped to the floor, and Dean's eyes widened.

"Sammy?" He questioned. His brother's reply was a screech of agony. "Are you okay?"

"NO!" Sam yelled fiercely. "IT'S SO SAD!!!!"

"What-"

Sam ignored him, sobbing as the song continued, and confusing the hell out of Dean.

"CAS, TURN THE MUSIC OFF!" Dean insisted.

"Why? It's a good song!" Cas insisted.

"YOU'RE MURDERING SAM, TURN IT OFF!"

"I am the angel of Thursdays, you can't  tell me what to do!"

"THURSDAY!" Sam start sobbing harder.

"What the hell." Dean insisted.

"CALL CHARLIE, I NEED SOMEONE TO CRY WITH."

Dean dialed the fangirl, not knowing what else to do, and handed Sam the phone.

"CHARLIE IT HAPPENED!" Sam cried as Dean slowly backed away.

"I think I'll stop listening to Elvis now..." Cas offered, seeing the distraught moose on the floor.

"Probably a good idea." Dean agreed.