Vicki and Danneel

Whenever Charlie showed up to the bunker for a visit, you could always count on three things.

One, there would be twice as much junk food in the bunker by the time she;d been there for twenty four hours.

Two, she would spend at least an hour a day trying to coax Sam and Dean out of their closets, to no avail.

And three, she would come baring a new TV show that she would force the boys to binge with her, even though she had already seen the whole show.

And her latest visit was no exception.

"Sit down, bitches, we've gotta a show to watch!" She announced. Dean plunked down next to her on the couch, setting a six pack and a pie on the coffee table before them.

"I'm ready," He proclaimed. Charlie's shows always happened in binge form, and it was always a good idea to be snack prepared.

Sam stretched out on the other couch, and Cas sunk down on the floor, cross legged, leaning against Dean's legs.

"What show are we watching this time?" Sam questioned.

"No more Game of Thrones, please," Dean pleaded.

"Nope, we're watching a chick show." The boys groaned instantly, but neither of the Winchester moved.

"What kind of chick show?" Dean questioned.

"What torturous plot will you make us suffer through?" Sam went on.

"Why would a television show cause you physical pain?" Cas asked, tilting his head in confusion. Dean stifled a laugh and ruffled the angel's hair.

"You'll see," He warned.

"THE SHOW," Charlie declared. "Is called Vicki and Danneel."

"Okaaaay," Sam said warily.

"It's about these two women,"

"Let me guess," Dean announced. "Their names are Vicki and Danneel."

"Yep," Charlie deadpanned. "And they're both married and have families with their husbands. The women don't get along, but their husbands are business partners."

"What are their husband's names?" Cas asked.

"Jensen and Misha."

"Interesting."

"So one day though, the husbands both announce that they're divorcing their wives because they've been secretly in love with each other for years, and they want to get married." Dean choked on his beer.

"You did this on purpose," He commented.

"So now Vicki and Danneel end up living with each other, even though they hate each other, and now they somehow have to deal with the fact that their husbands have been gay the whole time. It's hilarious, trust me. It's on Netflix."

"Sounds funny to me," Sam offered.

"Then let the bingeing begin." Charlie declared, clicking play.

A/N: This concept is a real show called Grace and Frankie, and I couldn't help but think this is exactly how Cockles was gonna happen.