Just Do It

Cas decided that he was just going to throw caution to the wind and do it.

Isn't that what all those commercials always told you to do? Just do it.

What did he have to lose anyway? He had already signed his life away to the Empty. What was the worse thing that could happen at this point?

So one day, as Jack, Dean, and Sam sat around the bunker, Cas decided to make his move.

The three boys were sitting around a table in the bunker, playing cards, and Dean stood up as Cas approached, clearly intently to make a dash for the mini fridge and grab another beer.

"Hey Cas," Dean grinned. "Sit down and we'll deal you in."

"Actually, I was hoping you could help me with something," Cas offered. Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, what?" Sam and Jack glanced up at them.

"Well, I was wondering what the reaction would be if I did something," Cas went on.

"Okay," Dean looked confused, and Cas knew his explanation would only make things worse. The angel sighed and shook his head.

"Screw it." He proclaimed before grabbing Dean, pulling him close and kissing him.

Dean's eyes went wide, but he didn't pull away.

Jack's eyes nearly popped out of his head, and he stared at the pair with an expression that was slightly traumatized and slightly terrified.

And Sam lost completely control of his limbs, his arms flailing over and grabbing onto Jack as he stared and held back a screech. It looked quite like this, actually.

And then Cas let go of Dean and stepped back, the hunter staring at him, at a loss for words

Jack and Sam gaped, Sam still clinging to Jack's arm hard enough to cut off circulation.

Cas nodded thoughtfully.

"Better then I expected," He admitted. "That was nice." Dean continued to stare, gaping slightly. "Would you mind if I did that again from time to time?"

Dean shook his head frantically.

"N-no," He stammered. "Wouldn't mind."

"Good." Cas smiled. "Thanks for the help." And he flounced out of the room.

"What-" Jack started. Sam let out a squeak, and Dean turned back to them, looking confused, starstruck, and slightly afraid.

"What just happened?" Jack asked. Sam squeaked again in a high pitched voice and he fell off his chair and onto the floor.

"I-....I don't know." Dean admitted. He thought for a second and then turned and walked off in the direction Cas had gone.

"What- what do we do now?" Jack asked. Sam screeched in reply, and Jack glanced down at the fallen moose. "Are you okay?"

Sam opened his mouth to reply, but all that came out was another squeak. Jack looked worriedly at the moose, but then Sam full screamed and spazzed out on the floor in a way that Jack accurately imagined a seizure.

"Should I call a doctor?" Jack asked, highly concerned. Sam sat up and grabbed Jack by the collar, yanking him forward.

"IT'S. CANON!!!!!!!!" Sam shouted. He let go, shoving Jack back in his seat, and the moose pranced away, screeching with glee. "DESTIEL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! DESTIEL IS CANNON!!!!!! SOMEBODY CALL CHARLIE!"