Stupid Pastries

A/N: So this happened, and now it's inspired a Destiel Oneshot.

My mom was dropping me off at school one day, and we saw my history teacher in the parking lot. My mom's reply?

"He's totally gay."

"Mom....he has a wife...."

"That's just a cover."

It got be thinking though- My teacher has never shown us pictures of his family before, and the other history teacher spends a LOT of time in our classroom..... So now, THANKS MOM, because I now fully believe that the two history teachers at my school are secretly married. 

Anyways, why would I NOT apply that to Destiel?

********

Set in AU

Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak were both teachers at Lawrence High School, and everyone insisted that they were some of the greatest teachers ever.

Mr. Novak's history class was the best. Sure, he was a hard grader, but Mr. Novak made everything fun. They'd do interesting projects and throw stuffed animals around the classroom and watch movies- everyone's favorite teacher.

Mr. Winchester's English class was also beloved. Not for the content of the class, of course, because nobody gave a shit about Shakespeare. But Mr. Winchester was awesome. He wore leather jackets and swore in class. He drove an epic old Chevy and spent half the class teaching kids what they really needed to know in life, rather then what the school forced him to teach.

The thing that the students of Lawrence High didn't know, however, was that Mr. Winchester and Mr. Novak were married.

Everyone knew Mr. Novak was gay though. The man wore skinny jeans and pink button down shirts all year, and he had a pride flag hanging in his classroom.

Several people suspected that Mr. Winchester was gay, especially when he was seen interacting with Mr. Novak. But none of them had ever found hard evidence that the teacher liked men.

Dean and Cas, though, knew that their students shouldn't know about them being together, It would be a huge distraction. 

But that didn't stop either of them from interacting during the day.

Castiel Novak taught Modern World History, AP and regular, in addition to U.S. History, and the electoral Religious History course.

Dean Winchester taught Freshman and Junior English, and always had a free period when Cas was teaching his Sophomore Modern World class.

The class was never surprised to see Mr. Winchester walk in and take a seat in Cas's class. It happened so often it was normal.

"So, today we will be continuing to work on our Trial briefs," Cas began, only to have the door swing open, and in walks Dean, in his leather jacket. Cas nods at him.

"Hi Mr. Winchester!" Anna calls out. It's no surprise that Dean is the main subject for anyone looking for a crush on their teacher.

Dean nods, and sits down in Cas's swivel chair, crossing his arms and settling in for the lesson like he's just another student. Cas fights the urge to roll his eyes, but continues teaching.

"It's important to remember that the style of your brief matters just as much as its content," Cas went on, fully aware that Dean was staring at him. "There's no set format for this- pick whatever fonts you want. Jazz it up!" He made a jazz hands gesture, and the kids smiled. "Get to work," He told them. "Raise your hand if you have any questions."