Season 20

A/N: Apologies to those waiting on requests and part 2's. I'm being lazy and procrastinating.

Supernatural had nineteen seasons, in the end.

That's how long it took before everyone admitted that it was time for the show to end. There was nowhere left of the story to go, and they could only resurrect people and kill them again so many times. The show's storyline was going dry, and everyone agreed that it was time for the Winchesters to retire. It was time for everyone to move on and work on other things.

But Supernatural was a family. Jensen, Jared, Misha, all the Marks... The whole cast and crew was family, brought together by the show. They couldn't bring themselves to end the show on a sad note, like it was just another season finale.

And thus, season 20 happened.

Season 20 of Supernatural had nothing to do with monsters, hunting, or the Winchester boys.

Season 20 was about the Supernatural family. Twenty episodes of the cast and crew.

Twenty episodes of everything. The gag reels, deleted scenes, all the pranks on set, the best panels from cons, interviews with J2M and the rest. Dancing, singing, games and pranks. 

One episode was entitled Gag Reel: The Movie, and that's exactly what it was.

One episode they made Jensen, Jared, and Misha sit down and read Twist and Shout out loud. By the end, Misha was on the floor, sobbing. Jared was screaming in pain, and Jensen was comforting Misha while trying so hard not to cry.

They had a poll amongst the fandom to pick out the overall best episode of the show, and then it was recreated, only with a slight cast change. 

Tom Padalecki played Sam, West Collins starred as Castiel, and Zeppelin Ackles as Dean. There were also cameos from Calliope Day as Charlie and Max Sheppard as Crowley.

One episode, entitled Cooking Fast and Fresh With West, consisted of Jensen, Jared, and Misha's kids all making dinner for J2M. With West in charge, obviously.

One episode was dedicated to the fans. An hour of fan made videos, pictures of cosplays, fan made songs (Yes, We are Never Saving Adam Ever was played), Fans from all over sent in pictures, gifs, videos, fanfictions and memes. All the memes. The episode was titled "To The Mishamigos."

They even gave Jared Padalecki a haircut in one episode.

And forced Misha and Jensen to kiss.

And then forced Jared and Richard Speight to kiss. 

And then forced Mark Pellegrino and Matt Cohen to kiss.

They interviewed the cast too. Let Jensen, Jared, Misha, and all the others just sit and talk about the show. Everything they loves about it, what they hated, what their favorite and worst memories of filming were. What they wish had happened on the show and how they felt about what actually happened.

They let everyone have fun in season 20 as it was the final sendoff of the show.

It was a happy season. Nobody died, nobody got hurt- well, Jensen and Jared got food poisoning from West's cooking, but that was obvious- everything was fun.

And then, the very last episode came around, and there seemed to be only one thing left to do.

The entire crew, and the whole cast got together. Literally, the whole cast. Every character, and everyone who had even had a small role on the show showed up, and they sang Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas.

And as the song was ending, they cut to a clip of Sam and Dean climbing into the Impala, and driving away.

That's how Supernatural really ends.