Missing Something?

Castiel, as you know, has a habit of showing up at the most random of times. Most of the time, Dean and Sam are not prepared for the sudden arrival of their angelic friend. But, in Sam's opinion, it was about time that Cas wasn't prepared to see the Winchesters when he decided to pop in.

The boys were finishing up a vamp hunt and were packing up when Cas decided to drop by. Sam thought nothing of it and kept packing his bag as the angel suddenly appeared.

"Sam," He nodded.

"Hey Cas," Sam replied. "Dean! Cas is here!" He called towards the bathroom, and Dean emerged a minute later, his hair damp from the shower, and only wearing a pair of jeans.

"We have a prob-" Cas started, but he stopped at the sight of Dean, his eyes raking the sight of the shirtless hunter. The Winchester's raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"Cas, you okay?" Dean asked. The angel didn't even blink.

"You seem to be missing an article of clothing, Dean." He muttered. Sam fought back a laugh, content to watch this scene unfold.

"Uh, yeah. I just got out of the shower." Dean looked confused as Cas continued to stare, a slight blush creeping into the angel's cheeks. 

"Oh my gosh, he's blushing." Sam whispered, dropping onto his bed in an attempt to not freak out.

"Hey Cas," Dean began, growing slightly annoyed. "My eyes are up here."

"I'm aware of that." Cas declared, still eyeing the hunter's muscled chest.

"...Can you stop checking me out? It's weird."

"Sorry." Cas apologized, dragging his gaze up to Dean's face. "You are....very ascetically pleasing."

"....Okay..." Dean gave him a look and then turned to find a shirt, bending over to grab his bag. Cas's gaze drifted downward and Sam nearly lost it. Dean paused.

"Cas, are staring at my ass?" He demanded.

"....No...." Cas said innocently.

"Cas. You don't just-" Dean sighed and Sam took the opportunity to jump up and whisper a phrase in Cas's ear.

"I apologize, Dean." Cas insisted. "It's just.....dat ass."

"What?!" Sam burst out laughing and stumbled to the hotel room door. "Sam, where are you going?" Dean demanded.

"I'm gonna go call Charlie." He laughed. "I don't wanna be here when you two start making out."

"We are not going to make out!!" Dean shouted. "And besides, Cas's ass is much better then mine." Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Give us three hours." Cas suggested.

"Cas, I'll give you the whole day. Have fun." Sam proclaimed before running out the door.

"CAS!" Dean insisted. 

"Oh shush." Cas replied, approaching the hunter. "Let's see what you look like without other items of clothing."

"...Only if you lose your pants."

"Deal."