Sabriel's Love Child

A/N: Some Sabriel for April Fool's Day

Sam and Dean were driving back from a hunt. It was a long trek back to the bunker, but they had dealt with long road trips before.

The only difference was that they hadn't been on this particular road before. They usually took a main highway back towards Kansas, but Sam had insisted that the GPS knew a back way that would save them at least three hours.

And as much as Dean loved his car, the idea of driving three hours less did sound pretty great.

So they drove the back roads, seeing a rare area of the countryside that they hadn't explored before. It was rare for the Winchesters to find somewhere in the U.S. that they hadn't been before, so they relished the opportunity and checked out their surroundings.

They were driving through a forest when Dean spotted the statue.

He did a double take, not sure if he saw it right, but then Sam saw it too.

"What the-" Sam started, frowning. Dean's face lit up, like it always did when he discovered something he could tease his brother about. He pulled the car over in front of the statue, and they both stopped, staring at it.

 He pulled the car over in front of the statue, and they both stopped, staring at it

"What is that thing?" Sam questioned, frowning at it. Dean started laughing. "Looks like a moose with wings."

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Dean declared. "It's your and Gabriel's love child."

"WHAT?" Dean burst out laughing. "That is so not true!"

"Yes it is!" Dean cackled. "Look, it's got Gabriel's wings, and then it looks just like you!" Sam rolled his eyes, scowling at the statue as Dean continued to laugh.

"It's not that funny, Dean."

"YES IT IS!"

"Okay, well then if we pass a statue of a squirrel with bee wings, I'm gonna call it your and Cas's love child."

"Fair enough." Dean grabbed his phone. "This is too good, I gotta take a picture."

"Please don't."

"Go stand with your love child, Sammy." Sam shot his brother a bitchface and slapped his phone out of his hands. 

"Bitch," Dean muttered, picking up his phone.

"Jerk," Sam replied. "Now are we going to sit around her all day, or can we get back on the road?" Dean thought for a moment, and then sat back in his seat. 

"I'll get back on the road after you take a picture with the freaky moose statue."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yep." Sam glared another bitchface, and Dean just smiled smugly right back until Sam groaned and got out of the car.

"I hate you." He declared, slamming the door shut and going to stand by the statue as Dean got out of the car.

"You slam my baby's door like that again, and I'll send this to Gabriel," Dean warned, snapping a picture and getting back in the car.

"You're so immature," Sam muttered.

"I'm not the one who has a moose with wings love child."

"IT'S NOT MY LOVE CHILD!"

"I don't believe that. The accuracy is so good it hurts." They got back on the road, and Sam fumed in silence as they kept driving.

An hour later, Dean started laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Sam questioned.

"Your angelic moose love child."

"OH MY GOD."

"Someone must be really invested in Sabriel to make that statue,"

"Did you seriously give us a freaking ship name?"

"No, Claire did. She told Cas, who told me."

"Dammit Cas."

"Hey, don't blame the innocent angel for your love child statue."

"IT'S NOT OUR LOVE CHILD!"

"Yes it isssss,"

"I hate you right now." Dean only started laughing. Sam crossed his arms and glared at the road.

"Besides," The moose muttered. "Gabriel and I's child would have much more fabulous hair than that."

Dean lost it.