Viva Las Gaygas

It was time, yet again, for Sam and Dean's infamous yearly trip to Las Vegas. They'd spend a week in the gambling city, hustling pool, playing poker, hitting on girls, and earning most of the money they'd use for the rest of the year.

But this year would be a little bit different then all the others.

For Dean Winchester had insisted on bringing their third brother along for the trip.

That's right.

They were bringing Castiel to Vegas.

What? Did you think they were going to bring Adam? He got his baseball game- he doesn't deserve the Vegas trip.

However, bringing an innocent angel to Sin City definitely caused the Winchesters some problems. Well....It caused Dean a LOT of problems, and made Sam very, very, rich.

But then again, it really was all Dean's fault. 

The trio hit their first casino early in the day, and Cas gaped in awe at all the lights and gambling tables, the noise of the slot machines, and the thick scent of smoke and sweat in the air.

"I have spotted the poker!" Dean announced, bee-lining for the table. "Sammy, keep an eye on Sherlock over there."

"Oh come on, Dean, he's more the Doctor then Sherlock." Sam insisted. "He can time travel!"

"Yeah, but Sherlock's got the whole broodingly handsome overcoat thing." Dean objected.

"I don't understand these references, but I assume they do not really apply to me." Cas offered.

"You're ridiculous." Dean declared, ruffling the angel's hair. "I shall see you two in six hours! Where I will be much drunker, and much richer!"

"Or much poorer, and even drunker, crying with a stripper on a street corner." Sam corrected. 

"Sammy, I thought told you that never happened."

"Six years in a row, Dean. Pretty sure it's been the same stripper a couple times, too." Dean glared at his brother.

"You'll never understand the bond I have with Trixie." He announced before storming over to the Poker table. Sam rolled his eyes and looked around, searching for a place to leave the angel while he made some cash.

"Cas, do you even know how to gamble?" He questioned. Cas stared at him blankly.

"......No." The angel admitted.

"Okay, then you're gonna go sit at the bar over there, and I'll come get you if I find a way to make money with your angelic powers." 

"....But what about Dean?"

"Dean will be busy, but he comes looking, I'll send him your way."

"Can't I wait at the poker table with him?"

"No, you'll distract him."

"No I won't! I'll be quiet!"

"....Cas, your literal presence will drive him crazy. In a good way! Just not in a good way if you want to win money."

"Oh." Cas smiled slightly. "I'll go sit at the bar."

Sam watched him leave, then immediately clicked his brain into gear.

Okay....What's the fastest way to make a lot of cash and not lose it?

Take a moron for all he's got and run.

*~*

Four hours later, Sam was up five hundred bucks, and had a great plan for Cas.

He walked into the bar and his eyes settled on a fat, scruffy man in the corner, fanning out hundred dollar bills and smiling. Sam smirked and made his way over.