Gabe and Cas and Their Humans

Gabriel was easily considered the most immature archangel of all time. Michael and Raphael sometimes wished it had been Gabe that had been thrown in a cage- at least Lucifer could act dignified when he had to.

But Gabriel didn't care about being dignified. He wanted to have fun! And most of the angels in heaven were entirely against the notion of fun.

But Gabriel was positive that some of his brothers and sisters weren't strict, and he eventually found them all. The small pack of fun angels he created consisted of Balthazar, Castiel, Anna, Hannah, and Samandriel. Their small group was determined to have as much fun as they could in heaven.

And that was the reason why the rest of the angels forbade the entire group from ever going to Earth, where the humans lived. Especially after a prank had gone wrong, and Anna had been cast out, falling.

While Gabriel deeply regretted what had happened with Anna, it didn't stop him from having fun with his siblings. It just meant that he'd check on Earth every now and then, just to make sure Anna Milton was doing okay. He had shown Castiel how to watch the humans one day, and his innocent little brother had quickly become obsessed.

Which brings up to now, with Gabriel and Balthazar wrestling around as Castiel stared intently down at the humans.

"Come on, Cassie!" Gabriel called out, grinning. "I need a challenge!"

"Oh please, I'm letting you win!" Balthazar declared. Gabriel pinned him to the floor, smirking.

"Oh really?" Balthazar scowled and shoved at him. "Come on, Cassie, why won't you PLAY WITH US??" Gabe whined. Castiel shook his head.

"I'm busy, Gabe." The archangel walked over, glancing down at the earth.

"Who are you watching?" He asked. Castiel smiled, and pointed down at a young man with green eyes. 

"Dean Winchester." He offered, trying not to blush. Gabriel eyed the human carefully, his smirk growing.

"Not bad, Cassie." He paused, remembering the name Winchester from somewhere. "Wait....isn't that Michael's sword?"

"Nope." Castiel announced. "This one's mine."

"But Dad-"

"MINE." Castiel repeated.

"And what if Michael demands him back?"

"Then.....What's that thing you said the humans say?"

"What? Go suck a dick?"

"Yeah. Then Michael can go suck a dick, because Dean Winchester is MINE." Gabriel laughed.

"Aww, little Cassie has a crush!" Castiel looked up, alarmed.

"I do not!" He exclaimed. "We're not allowed to have crushes on the humans, because being with the humans is forbidden and if you are, then you might create a Nephilim , and then-"

"Cassie." Gabriel deadpanned. Castiel paused, glancing at his brother. "If you want to have a crush on Dean Winchester, then go right ahead."

"But-"

"No buts. Besides, in order to have a relationship with him, you have to be on earth, right? There's nothing stopping you from loving him from afar." Castiel sighed, gazing back down at the human.

"But if I fall in love with him up here, then I'll HAVE to meet him down there."

"So, then..... Possess a guy when you go to Earth." Gabe suggested. "That way you can't make a Nephilim."