Don't. Touch. The. Angel.

Dean, Cas, Sam, and Gabriel were going out for the night.

It wasn't that big a deal. Dean and Cas were dating, to Sam's relief, and Sam and Gabriel were also together, to Dean's annoyance.

It wasn't that Dean HATED Gabriel. 

It's just that if the archangel happened to catch fire, he'd consider roasting some marshmallows.

Gabriel felt the same way, of course. They weren't the best future brother in laws.

The four of them went out to a bar. It was a Friday night, so the place was reasonable full. Sam and Dean headed to the bar while Cas and Gabriel searched for an empty high top table.

The trouble started almost immediately, when Gabriel bumped into a hot girl and his eyebrows instantly quirked up.

"Oh hello," He grinned cheekily. The girl giggled and smiled at him. Cas fought the urge to roll his eyes and tugged on Gabriel's arm.

"Gabriel," He urged. "Come on," Gabriel shushed him, his attention focused on the girl.

"Just a minute there, Cassie, I have priorities."

"Gabriel."

"Go find a table or something...."

"You remember who you came here with, right?"

"Yeah...."

"SAM."

"Huh?"

"The moose, Gabriel. Remember your moose." Gabriel paused.

"I think he'd be cool with it." He admitted. "Good point." He grinned cheekily at the girl. "How do you feel about Chinese Chairs?" Her eyes lit up.

"Okay, NO." Cas grabbed his brother by the back of the neck and dragged him away.

"We'll talk later!" Gabriel called after the girl.

Gabriel ran off once more as soon as they claimed a table, and Cas sat alone at the high top with a sigh. He didn't understand why Sam put up with an idiot like Gabriel, and neither did Dean.

He craned his neck, trying to get a glimpse of Sam and Dean at the bar, but to no avail. And then a girl walked up to the table.

She was more modest then the one Gabriel had his eye on, but equally as beautiful.

"Hi," She smiled.

"Hello," Cas said awkwardly.

"You don't know me," She started. "But you're about to." Cas blinked.

"...Yes, that is usually how social meetings work," He frowned. Then she laughed, and the angel tilted his head in confusion.

Why did females always think he was funny when he never made a joke?

*****

Dean had a sixth sense. No, he couldn't see dead people- well, unless they were hunting them.

He called this sense his Cas sense. He could always tell when someone threatened his angel, but not in a life or death way. More in a someone is flirting with my angel and is about to die way.

So Dean instantly whipped around as the sense kicked in, spotting Cas at one of the tables, talking with a cute girl. He let out a slight growl at the sight. He hated it when girls flirted with Cas, simply because the angel was too innocent to understand what they were doing. Flirting was a foreign concept to him. He didn't know how to politely tell them off because he thought they were just making polite conversation and really liked touching his arm.