The Supernatural Club

Set In AU

The Outcast

The Jock

The Nerd

The Bad Boy

The Beauty

Saturday Detention really couldn't be more cliche then that. 

Or, at least, that was what Charlie Bradbury was thinking as she sat in class, wasting a perfectly good Saturday that she could've been spending updating her fanfiction and bingeing Doctor Who. 

But NO. Stupid teacher had to give her Detention- on a SATURDAY. 

At least she wasn't alone. Charlie, the classified Nerd in this bizarre version of the Breakfast Club, was just one of five people. At the very back corner of the room was Crowley- Well, now that Charlie thought about it, she didn't even know Crowley's last name- our Bad boy. He was texting on his phone, looking like he was making dug deals or something, a smirk on his face. In the opposite corner, sitting on the window sill, was Dean Winchester, the Jock. His Letterman jacket was gone for the day, and replaced with a plain brown leather jacket that made the girls in Charlie's English class swoon. Our outcast for the day was Castiel Novak, the smart kid in Charlie's math class who was definitely challenging her for the Nerd title. But Castiel's family was weird and religious, and Castiel, everyone knew, was gay as Barry Manilow, thus earning him the title of Outcast. And finally, there was Jo Harvelle, the beauty. Oh, Charlie could stare at her all day, and so could nearly every male in the school, Castiel and Dean excluded, of course. Jo and Dean were like brother and sister.

"I expect you all to sit here today, and think about what you've done wrong." Ms. Naomi declared. "If you're here today, you've obviously disgraced your entire generation in some form, and I expect you to correct your ways by the time you leave." Charlie's hand shot up.

"What if we were falsely accused?" She questioned. 

"I wrote your detention slip myself, Ms. Bradbury, and I assure you, you have a lot to think about." The teacher shot back before grabbing her coffee mug and downing it like it was a shot of whiskey. "Not a word out of any of you, understood?"

They nodded. 

Ten minutes later, Charlie was ready to stab herself out of boredom. She glanced around the room. Dean was playing the knife game with a pencil, mouthing the words to some song as he did so. Jo was braiding her hair, looking just as bored as Charlie felt, Castiel was smiling, obviously off in some fantasy world, and Crowley was intently watching Ms. Naomi, until a bright smile crossed over his face. Charlie frowned at him, and turned, only to see Ms. Naomi's head drop onto the desk.

She didn't move again.

"What did you do to her?" Charlie demanded, whipping back around to stare at Crowley.

"Spiked her coffee with all kinds of sleeping meds." Crowley replied. "She'll be out for the rest of the day if we're lucky. Why? You mad, ginger?"

"Mad?" Charlie echoed. "Hell no- I'm disappointed it wasn't poison!" Crowley paused.

"I could arrange that."

"Go on."

"Could we NOT plot a teacher's murder right now?" Castiel asked.

"Why? Would you rather think about how 'you've obviously disgraced your entire generation'?" Dean asked, imitating Ms. Naomi with a scarily accurate impression that made Castiel burst out laughing.

"Well, my mom isn't gonna be here til four," Jo commented. "What do we do now?"

"We become the Breakfast Club." Charlie declared. Dean, Jo, and Castiel gasped.