Viva Las Gaygas Part 2

The first thing Castiel noticed when he regained consciousness was a ear-splitting headache, stabbing at his mind. He let out a moan of pain, and immediately winced at the noise. He could only imagine how much alcohol he had consumed for him to get a hangover- let alone one this bad.

Cas blinked, taking in his surroundings. He was in a messy hotel room, sprawled out on the floor and tangled up in a blanket. Everything was far too bright for his liking, and he was attempting not to squint at the wall when someone on the bed before him groaned.

"Dean?" Cas guessed, his voice hoarse. Sure enough, the Winchester appeared, looking just as hungover as Cas felt.

"Cas?" The hunter questioned, rubbing at his head. "What the hell happened?"

"Alcohol." The angel replied vaguely. "And lots of it." 

"That explains half of it." Dean muttered, taking in the sight before him. ".....Cas?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you naked?" Cas glanced down, and sure enough, his clothes were gone.

"....Apparently....Are you?" Dean looked confused, then looked himself over.

"...Yep." The Winchester froze. "Did we...?" Cas thought for a minute.

"I think so." He admitted. Dean let out another groan.

"Great." He said sarcastically. "You remember anything else?" Memories started to flood the angel's head.

"I think....I think Sam bet someone I couldn't drink a lot, and that's how I got drunk. But I don't know how you got drunk, or how we got here."

"I remember you being totally wasted." Dean offered. "I think you fell on your face a couple times. And I remember you saying we should do something crazy, and something to do with the number 13, but everything after that is a blur."

"Thirteen..." Cas repeated, wracking his brain. A knock on the door interrupted their thinking, and they both winced at the sound.

"What?" Dean demanded.

"How's the hungover lovebirds?" a voice sang.

"...Sammy?" The door swung open, and Dean and Cas raced to cover themselves as Sam entered the room and promptly burst out laughing at them.

"Oh WOW. You really did hook up." He commented. Dean glared at his brother.

"What do you know?" He demanded.

"Check your finger and you tell me." Dean glanced at his hands, and his eyes widened at the sight of a ring on his left ring finger.

"Shit." He swore.

"Don't worry, Dean." Sam teased. "What happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas."

"I remember now!" Cas exclaimed. "We bet on some gambling game, on thirteen, and said we'd get married if we won, and we did, so we got married, and you got drunk to even the score with me, and then we came back here and-" Cas blushed. 

"Oh my god." Dean offered. 

"This is awesome." Sam grinned. "I'm never letting you live this down." Dean's glare intensified.

"I'm not the first Winchester to get married in Vegas." Sam scowled.

"Becky didn't count."

"Did you sign a divorce agreement?"

"Yes,"

"Then it counted." 

"....She drugged me!"

"I was drunk!"

"Did I scream that Dean was homosexual in a casino?" Cas asked.

"Yes." The Winchester confirmed.

"I got the security tape of you saying it and sent a copy to Charlie." Sam insisted. "It was beautiful."

"Sammy, I may have to kill you for this." Dean warned. 

"Not to interrupt your inevitable fighting," Cas began. "But, um.....Where are our clothes?"