Dean's Date. Cas's Date. No Relation.

Cas and Dean had been secretly sleeping with each other for, well......

Years.

It had been years.

But now, as Dean slowly woke up in his room in the bunker, only to find an angel with the bluest eyes ever gazing adoringly at him, an idea suddenly popped into his head.

"Hello Dean," Cas smiled. Dean smirked lazily.

"Morning, Cas." He mumbled. "What time is it?"

"7:08 in the morning." Dean grunted.

"Then you should probably sneak out." He yawned. "Sammy'll be up soon, if he's not already."

"Right!" Cas jumped out of the bed, snatching his clothes off the floor. Dean blinked, watching the angel dress himself, and silently wishing that he too, never needed sleep. And as Cas slung his white dress shirt over his muscular form, Dean fought back the urge to jump the angel, right there, not caring if Sam found them. 

Cas paused suddenly, his undone tie wrapped around his neck, his shirt still unbuttoned. He glanced over at Dean, a signature puppy dog look on his face.

"Dean-"

"Come here." Dean insisted, getting up and helping Cas button his shirt with a smirk. "You really have to figure this out, angel."

"Buttons are confusing." Cas complained.

"Says the sexy angel who can fight like a badass and run a garrison." Cas scowled as Dean grinned at him.

"I like our little stolen nights together." Cas admitted, messing with his tie. 

"You ever...." Dean shook his head. "Nah, forget it."

"What?" Cas urged, gazing at him. Dean made the mistake of glancing into the angel's eyes, and he was instantly lost.

"Um....." Dean started. "Would you ever, I dunno....Maybe want to do something more then just sleep together?" Cas smiled.

"Like what?"

"Well, uh...." Dean blushed slightly, not knowing why he was so nervous all of a sudden. "Would you maybe want to go on a date with me? Like a real date, where we get all dressed up and go to a fancy dinner and see a movie or something, and actually don't sleep with each other?" Cas's smile grew.

"I would love that."

"Really?"

"Yes. That sounds nice." 

"Oh, well..." Dean grinned like an idiot. "Pick you up on Saturday night?"

"It's a date." Cas offered, grabbing his trenchcoat and heading out. 

Dean may have let out a small screech after he was sure the angel was out of earshot. But then the thought occurred to him.

....Dean Winchester had never really been on a normal date before.

*****

Sam was in the library, searching for a case, when Dean sat down across from him with a sigh.

"What's up?" Sam asked, still scanning newspapers on his laptop until Dean reached over and shut it. "What-"

"I have a date on Saturday." Dean declared. Sam's eyes nearly popped out of his eyes.

"You WHAT?!?" She proclaimed. "With WHO?" Dean shrugged.

"Doesn't matter- here's the issue. I've never been on a real date. Help."