Confessions

It was the day before Dean and Cas's wedding, and our favorite angel was running around the bunker, looking for his hunter.

"Dean!" He called out, spotting the Winchester.

"Hey, Cas, what's up?" He questioned, grinning at his future husband.

"I was watching a movie and I discovered something about weddings," the angel began.

"Okay."

"Apparently, the bride and the groom are supposed to have no secrets from each other when they walk down the aisle, so....." Dean stared at him.

"So you want to confess all the secrets that we've kept from each other NOW?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Dean looked slightly nervous. Cas tilted his head.

"Well, in the movie they shared their secrets as a last test for their relationship- to see if they could make it as a married couple." Dean sighed.

"Alright. Fine. Let's spill our secrets."

Both of them paused, thinking and slowly regretting this.

"You first." Dean insisted.

"I kissed Sam once." Cas admitted. "It was years ago, and neither of us liked it, and we never talk about it, but still.."

Dean raised his eyebrows.

"You kissed my baby brother."

".....Yeaaah."

"And WHERE was I?"

"In my defense, you were a demon, and that was a weird time for all of us."

".....Does Gabriel know?"

"That is not my news to share. Anyways, your turn. Spill."

"I dated Crowley for like, three months?"

"Oh." Cas paused. "I mean, I knew you were dating him when you were a demon, but still-"

"Wait..." Dean frowned. When he was a demon? Sure, he and Crowley had been close during that time, but they hadn't been dating THEN. "Uh...Make it twice I dated him."

Cas stared.

"I'm my defense," Dean continued. "You were dead."

"Fair enough." Cas agreed. "I have to ask."

"Ask what?"

"How many people have you slept with?" Dean paused, counting numbers in his head.

"Two angels, one vampire, three guys, and several hundred women. How about you?"

"Two angels, a demon, a reaper, and you."

"Seriously?" Dean practically gaped at Cas.

"What?"

"I'm the ONLY human you have ever slept with?"

"....Yes."

"What about that brothel I took you too?"

"We got kicked out because the lady's father hated his job at the post office, remember?"

"Well, YEAH, but BEFORE that-"

"Nope."

"So....just me?"

"Yes."

"You're missing out, man." Cas stared at him blankly.

"Dean, I lost my virginity to a reaper who killed me the next morning."

"Okay....I see why that might give you a bad impression..."

"...I also may have slept with Benny in Purgatory."

"Wait, you did too?"

"WHAT!!!" A wild moose interrupted, of course choosing that moment to walk in with Charlie.

"Uh oh."

Sam stared at the pair, gaping at them.

"What ARE you two doing?" He finally demanded.

"Sharing all the secrets we've kept from each other." Cas explained. "Apparently Dean's a lot more gay then I thought." Dean rolled his eyes before turning to his brother.

"And apparently you kissed my boyfriend." He offered. The moose was suddenly caught in headlights.

"Oh come on," Sam objected. "Like you didn't kiss Satan too when you thought it was Cas."

"Wait YOU KISSED LUCIFER?!?" Dean demanded.

"....You didn't?"

"Well, yeah, but it was ACCIDENTALLY!"

"GUYS WE'VE ALL KISSED SATAN GET OVER YOURSELVES." Cas declared.

"At least we stopped at kissing." Sam added, shuddering. "You do NOT want to know what went down with him and Michael in that cage."

"Actually, I kinda do." Charlie proclaimed, a sly smile on her face.