Possessed By Gwen Stefani

If there was one thing Castiel and Sam agreed on, it was that there as only so much of Dean's music they could take.

Sure, they didn't mind the occasional Kansas song, but when you're driving fro Maine to Nevada, it gets a little annoying after 24 hours.

"Dean. We need a change in music." Castiel demanded. He was sitting shotgun, while Dean drove. The moose had been forced into the backseat, but he was fine with that if it meant his ship was closer together.

"Cas, rule number one of the car- Driver calls the shots, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Dean announced.

"I don't eat cake."

"So?"

"So, I must not have a cakehole if I don't eat cake. Therefore, I cannot shut said cakehole."

"He's got you there, Dean." Sam offered. 

"Fine." Dean sighed. "You can change the channel for ONE song. But if it's complete garbage, we're going back to ACDC."

"Deal!" Sam and Cas shouted. So Castiel switched over to the radio, searching for a song completely unrelated to classic rock.

"Oh! I love this song!" Cas suddenly announced, stopping at a channel. A cheesy pop tune started blasting, and the Winchesters raised their eyebrows.

And then Cas started to sing along.

Then he would dance a little in his seat.

Dean physically pulled over onto the side of the road and the Winchesters stared as if the angel had been possessed by a teenage girl.

" Few times I've been around that track, So it's not just gonna happen like that. 'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl, I ain't no hollaback girl," Cas sang. 

"Is he seriously singing a Gwen Stefani song?" Sam whispered.

"I guess so." Dean said blankly, still staring. 

"This shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!," Cas blurt out, grinning. "Again this shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!"

"Turn it off!" Sam pleaded. But it was no use. Dean had started to laugh, enjoying the sight of Cas singing.

"This shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!"

"Dean CHANGE IT!" Dean slowly turned, facing his brother.

"Few times I've been around that track," he started to sing. Sam's eyes widened. "So it's not just gonna happen like that. 'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl, I ain't no hollaback girl"

"I've lost him." Sam declared, looking devastated. Cas let out a shout of glee, and the two of them belted out the rest of the song.

"Few times I've been around that track

So it's not just gonna happen like that

'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl

I ain't no hollaback girl!!"