I Met Someone Part 2

Because Dean was Dean, and Dean was a sly mofo, he got Cas to go on a date with him.

And then another date.

And another.

And another.

Until Bobby deemed them Destiel and started to wonder if this is how teenage girls felt about celebrity couples. 

Dean still talked about Cas constantly at the garage, and Bobby didn't mind, of course. He was trying to encourage the kid to tell his mother about his supposedly amazing boyfriend, but the topic always made Dean squeamish and he avoided it. Bobby knew about Cas, and Sam did too because duh, they went to the same school and it was near impossible to keep anything from Sam. And neither one of them judged. They were just glad to see Dean happy. That's all they wanted, and it was all Mary wanted too.

Bobby was half tempted to tell her himself, but he knew Dean would never forgive him for it.

And then one Thursday afternoon, Dean walked into the garage and he nodded at Bobby.

"You were right," he commented.

"I'm always right," Bobby retorted. "What was it about this time?"

"You said I'd have to fight off cheerleaders to get to Cas, and you were right. They surrounded him today." Bobby set down his tools.

"Go on,"

Apparently a cheerleader named Hannah had gotten a crush on Cas, not realizing, of course, that he was hella gay and kinda unofficially dating Dean. But not many people knew Dean was gay either, so most people just thought the two were friends. Just two dudes being guys, two guys being dudes.

And apparently when one cheerleader got a crush on someone, the entire pack started examining the subject of the crush, picking out their pros and cons, flaws and perks, and rating of hotness. Cas must've passed their tests though, because next thing he knew, his normal seat in English was surrounded by cheerleaders, grinning and staring at him.

"....Hi?" He said awkwardly, a little afraid. Dean scowled at the girls. Cas was his. He had called dibs. BACK OFF. The cheerleaders had giggled.

"What are you doing on Friday night?" Hannah had asked. 

"Nothing?"

"Well, Lisa's having a party," Hannah went on. "And we'd all really like it if you came." They nodded. "But especially me," She smiled.

"Oh," Cas's eyes widened. Sheer terror. "Um.....okay, I guess?" He glanced in the direction Dean could previously have been seen in, but his view was blocked by girls. "Can I bring a friend?"

"A friend?" One of them echoed.

"What kind of friend?" Another asked.

"Who is it?" Hannah questioned. "Lisa's party's are kinda exclusive. We can't invite just ANYONE."

"Uh," Cas stammered.

"Maybe he wants to invite his boyfriend," Dean piped up. The girls paused.

"That's a great idea," Cas insisted. "Can I bring my boyfriend? He's really hot, you'd like him." They blinked.

"Um...." Hannah blanked. "You know what? Forget I said anything." The girls scattered, leaving a frazzled Cas behind.

"Huh," Dean commented. "Bobby was right."

"I thought I made it obvious to people that I was gay," Cas said. And he technically had. There was a pride flag sticker on his laptop. 

"Maybe it needs to be more obvious," Dean suggested.