Boondock Baby

A/N: I don't even know. Half Destiel, Half Supernatural. 

It was a day off for the Winchesters. They were rare occasions, but yes, they did get a day off every now and then. And Dean had his plan for the day all worked out. Since they had been so busy lately, with everything going on, it had been a while since the Impala had gotten a good clean. The faithful car could use a check up and a good cleaning. Once the car was in pristine condition once again though, Dean thought he'd dedicate the rest of the time to spending more time with Cas. He didn't get enough alone time with the angel he loved lately, and he thought he should change that.

"Hello Dean," Speak of the angel. Dean smirked as Cas wrapped his arms around him. 

"Hey Cas," He offered.

"What are you gonna do today?"

"I was gonna give Baby a clean. It's been a while, and she could use it."

"Okay," Cas replied. He thought for a moment. "Can I help you?" Dean turned and grinned at the angel. 

"Sure."

******

Letting Cas help him wash the Impala was the greatest thing Dean had ever done. Especially when the angel had slipped off a few layers of clothes. His trenchcoat, tie, and suit jacket were gone, and Cas had rolled up the sleeves of his white button down so that they wouldn't get wet when they started washing the car.

Regardless of his care, Dean had sprayed Cas with the hose, of course, because it was funny to watch the angel yelp in surprise and then peg him with the sponge. 

But now, Dean was greeted with probably the most seductive image he had ever seen. Cas, his soaked shirt clinging to him and completely see through. Cas, leaning over and washing the precious Impala. 

Dean wasn't sure how he was still breathing at this point.

"What?" Cas asked, tilting his head in confusion. 

"You...." Dean started. He stopped clearing his throat and trying to clear his mind of filthy thoughts. "Uh....."

"Yeah?" Cas questioned.

"You would totally win a wet T-shirt contest," Dean blurted out. Cas smiled.

"Thanks," The angel commented. 

They washed off the rest of the car and dried it off, and then Dean popped the hood to check on the engine. It was about time he changed out the oil anyways.

"What now?" Cas asked.

"I've gotta check out the engine and change the oil." Dean explained. "And I'll probably check the air pressure in the tires too; can't hurt." Cas gave the car a once over.

"When was the last time you cleaned out the inside of the car?" He asked. Dean paused. He would spend days making sure the outside of the car was spotless, but the inside? Sure, there wasn't a mountain of trash littering the place, but Cas had a point.

"Um....yeah," Dean offered. 

"I got it." Cas declared. 

So while Dean worked on the engine, Cas started digging out all the junk that had made its way under the seats of the Impala.

He filled a trash can with stuff from under the seats. Wrappers from fast food places, bullet casings, bits of glass and dirt, a slightly rusted pocket knife, a bandage that was covered in blood that Cas didn't want identified. It didn't smell human. A few hair ties, a name tag for somebody named Shelly, a park ranger badge with Sam's face and the name Tico Torres on it. A few beer bottle caps, an unopened condom, a crushed soda can, and couple of plastic army men.