The LAST Episode

A/N: Headcannon that this will totally happen.

Set in Real World POV.

It was the last episode of Supernatural, and the last day of filming for the entire show. After several decades and dozens of seasons, the show was finally coming to a close, and the fandom had gotten nearly everything they wanted out of it.

Beloved characters had been resurrected, killed off, and resurrected again. Every type of evil imaginable had been fought, and, in a series of rather bizarre episodes in the middle of Season 16, Sabriel had even been confirmed when Jared and Richard agreed to be a couple on camera to please their fans.

But there was still one thing that fans desperately wanted, that hadn't happened yet.

Destiel hadn't sailed. The subtext and innuendos and staring had definitely increased, and Misha slowly grew upset with the show's writers, hoping that they'd just give in to the thousands of fans and make it happen.

Misha honestly didn't care what he had to do on camera to sail the ship- although he imagined that some of the things in his fans' heads were crossing a few lines. Jensen, on the opposite hand, was still completely against and in utter denial of Destiel, insisting that it would never, EVER happen.

And with the last episode of the show in filming today, it looked like Jensen would get his wish.

But Misha knew that the fans, the fangirls, the entire fandom, would be CRUSHED if the show ended without any sign of Destiel having happened.

And Misha Collins was determined to not let them down. Even if Jensen killed him for it.

"Okay!" The director announced. "So, this is the very last scene of the episode, got it? Now, Jensen, Jared, and Misha are going to be up front and having their whole little chat about how they can't believe that the monsters are gone and that they can stop hunting, etc, and everybody else is going to be in the back, trying not to stare too much. Got it?" There was a chorus of Yeses and nods as Jensen, Jared, and Misha took their places on the set.

"Aaaaaaand, ACTION!" The director yelled.

"I can't believe it's over." Jared-Sam- insisted, morphing into full Sammoose mode. "No more hunting..... We're free."

"What do we do now?" Jensen- Dean- asked. He turned to Misha. "What are you going to do?" Misha-Cas- tilted his head, thinking.

"I'm not sure," He said deeply. "But I know that I want to stay here. Stay with you, if you'll have me."

"You're family, Cas." Jensen declared. "You're always welcome. You're our brother." Misha smiled.

"That's very kind of you." He insisted. "But I don't want to be your brother, Dean." 

Jensen frowned, slightly confused by Misha's sudden improvisation.

"What?" He asked. "Why not?" Misha stepped closer.

"I....."He began, smiling awkwardly. "I was hoping to be more then that to you, if you'll let me." Jensen smiled, having no clue what Misha was up to.

"I'd like that, Cas."

"Good." And then, with the camera still rolling, Misha grabbed Jensen, and pressed their lips together, capturing the first, and last, Destiel kiss of all time, with Jared's perfect expression of utter astonishment in the background.

The second the episode aired, the internet blew up, and Destiel shippers cried tears of joy in the streets.

And when they found out the kiss hadn't been scripted, Cockles fans screamed loud enough to break glass.

And Destiel sailed. And Misha Collins smiled. 

Jensen Ackles was completely pissed off, but nobody really cared at that point.