01

"LEXIS!" Fred shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"WHAT?" Alexis shouted back.

"MUM SAYS HURRY UP!" he yelled.

Alexis quickly grabbed her jacket and ran out of her's and Ginny's room, down the stairs and past Fred.

"Hey!" he said as she hit the back of his head.

The two third years ran into the dining room where the rest of their family—minus Charlie, Bill and Arthur—were standing.

Alexis may live with the Weasley's and be part of their family, but it wasn't always like that. Alexis Lily Potter had a younger brother whom she had lived with at their aunt and uncle's house until she had turned eleven, when she had to leave.

Alexis and Harry Potter were wizards, though Harry only found out about a month ago. Today was the day when Lexi would finally get to see him again. Today was Harry's first day at Hogwarts and they would meet up at King's Cross Station.

So to say Lexi was a bit excited was definitely an understatement.

Grabbing a handful of floo powder, Lexi grabbed her trunk and stepped first into the fireplace.

"Platform 9 and ¾," she said clearly and released the powder.

The thirteen-year-old was picked up off her feet as emerald green flames engulfed her, next thing she knew, Lexi was stepping out onto the wizard school platform.

She moved to put her luggage with the other student's and saw the rest of her 'family' coming through behind her. Quickly, Alexis stepped through the barrier of the platform and looked for her brother, he had been nine when they were last together, but she was confident in finding him.

And then, talking to a security man, she spotted a skinny boy with clothes too big for him and round glasses with messy black hair. Alexis could see the man getting frustrated, so she ran over to the pair.

"Sorry sir, please excuse my little brother," she apologized to the man with a polite smile and ushered a shocked Harry away from the man.

When they were out of earshot of the man, he wrapped his arms around his big sister.

"Alexis!" he half shouted.

Lexi hugged him back, "Hi Harry! Long-time no see, aye?" she laughed.

"No kidding!" he laughed.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3