66

"Very well," said Mrs. Weasley, her voice cracking. "Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, I want, you out of this kitchen, now."

There was instant uproar.

"We're of age!" George and Fred bellowed together.

"If Harry's allowed, why can't I?" shouted Ron.

"Mum, I want to hear!" wailed Ginny.

"NO!" shouted Mrs. Weasley, standing up, her eyes overbright. "I absolutely forbid —"

"Molly you can't stop Fred and George," said Mr. Weasley wearily. "They are of age —"

"They're still at school —"

"But they're legally adults now," said Mr. Weasley, in the same tired voice.

Mrs. Weasley was now scarlet in the face.

"I—oh, all right then, George and Fred can stay, but Ron —"

"Harry'll tell me and Hermione everything you say anyway!" said Ron hotly. "Won't—won't you?" he added uncertainly, meeting Harry's eyes.

After a second of thinking, Harry replied, "Course I will."

Ron and Hermione beamed.

"Harry!" Lexi hissed at her brother, trying to help out Mrs Weasley.

"Fine!" shouted Mrs Weasley. "Fine! Ginny—BED!"

Ginny was not happy, "This is so unfair!" she shouted. Ginny stormed out of the room and raged up the stairs, causing as much noise as she could and also causing Mrs Black to start screeching again.

"I've got it," Lexi sighed, she might as well go comfort Ginny, she already knew what they were going to tell Harry. She leaned down to kiss Cedric and say goodbye before following the young Weasley upstairs and calming Mrs Black.

Lexi entered Ginny and Hermione's shared room and sat with the younger girl on her bed, "Don't tell your mum, but if you want to know what they're talking about, I'll tell you—just keep it quiet."

Ginny beamed at this and swore to keep it quiet, Lexi laughed and told her only the things the Order was telling the others downstairs now.

When she'd concluded, Ginny looked up with a confused face, "Why'd you tell me? I wasn't allowed to know, but you told me anyway."

The older girl smiled and wrapped an arm around Ginny's shoulders, "I've always thought of you as my little sister, and believe it or not, I know how it feels to be left out when you want to be included. There's a war coming, Gin, I want my sister to be as best prepared for it as she can. That means knowing what the others know."

The Weasley hugged the Potter, "You've always been my big sister, Lex."

"And I'm glad for it."

I'm feeling generous, so I'm giving y'all a few extra chapters today

Don't forget to vote and comment <3