96

Lexi and Cedric had arrived early at the Room of Requirement with the golden trio, it was fit with everything they were going to need. Cedric had brought his girlfriend over to a far corner of the room as more people started to show up.

"Tell me, how did you find this place?" he asked with a smirk.

The Gryffindor avoided eye contact and subconsciously rubbed her upper left arm, "I-uhm, I just stumbled across it, y'know, hiding from Filch..."

Cedric's brows furrowed and the smirk disappeared from his lips, "You're lying..." he said softly with realization. "How'd you really find it?"

Lexi sighed and dropped her arms in a helpless gesture, "I was-I—we wanted somewhere to be together and not get caught."

There was no joking or humour in his tone now, "Who?" demanded Cedric, his voice still at the same low level.

With a great effort, Lexi managed to keep herself from looking over at the person. She shifted uncomfortably many times, "... fred ..." she said his name so quietly, is was like she said it without a capital letter.

Cedric's eyes snapped up almost angrily to the older Weasley twin, "You and Fred? You hooked up?!"

Lexi's face was one of regret, "We didn't mean to— we were both drunk and had no idea what we were doing— we were just having fun."

Though Cedric looked angry and Lexi could practically feel it coming off him in waves, he was not angry at either of them. This had been long before him and Lexi were together, he had no right to be mad or upset.

"An-and we only made out, it wasn't like we woke up naked or anything! Don't be mad..."

Cedric's facial features calmed down and he finally looked back at his girlfriend, "I'm not mad, truly. I don't know what I'm feeling actually. This was before we were together, I don't have a right to be upset with you or him."

It was as though the weight on her shoulders had been lifted and Lexi smiled in relief, "Really? Oh, thank god!" Then she furrowed her brows like he had, "But you do have a right to be mad—you just found out that your girlfriend hooked up with one of your mates and her best friend!"

"But I'm not," he confessed and took her hands, "I don't want to be the factor that controls every aspect of your life. I'm not mad."

Lexi smiled gratefully and wrapped her arms around Cedric's neck, "Thank you..." she whispered.

When they joined the group of excited students, Harry was just beginning, he motioned for his sister to stand with him.

"Well," said Harry, slightly nervously. "This is the place for practices, and you've—er—obviously found it okay —"

"It's fantastic!" said Cho, and several people murmured their agreement.

"It's bizarre," said George, frowning around at it. "We once hid from Filch in here, remember, Freddie? But it was just a broom cupboard then..."

But Fred was not paying attention to his twin, he was staring at Lexi and she was staring back, both of them remembering the last time they were in here together. Lexi swallowed and looked away.

"Uh —" Fred coughed, "Yeah..."

"Hey, what's this stuff?" asked Dean from the rear of the room, indicating the Sneakoscopes and the Foe-Glass.

"Dark Detectors," said Harry, stepping between the cushions to reach them. "Basically they all show when Dark wizards or enemies are around, but you don't want to rely on them too much, they can be fooled..."

AHAAHAHAHA I LOVE <3333 SO FUNNY #FREXIS

Don't forget to vote and comment <3