62

"— MUNDUNGUS FLETCHER, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Mrs Figg screeched as they got further down the road with Dudley stumbling between Harry and Lexi.

There was a sudden crack and Mundungus Fletcher appeared in front of them, "'S' up, Figgy?' he said, staring from Mrs Figg to Harry and Dudley, then Lexi. "What 'appened to staying undercover?"

"I'll give you undercover!" cried Mrs. Figg. "Dementors, you useless, skiving sneak thief!"

"Dementors?" repeated Mundungus, aghast. "Dementors, here?"

"Yes, here, you worthless pile of bat droppings, here!" shrieked Mrs. Figg. "Dementors attacking the boy on your watch!"

"Blimey," said Mundungus weakly, looking from Mrs. Figg to Harry, and back again. "Blimey, I..."

"And you off buying stolen cauldrons! Didn't I tell you not to go? Didn't I?"

"I—well, I—" Mundungus looked deeply uncomfortable. "It... it was a very good business opportunity, see..."

Mrs. Figg raised the arm from which her string bag dangled and whacked Mundungus around the face and neck with it.

"Ouch—geroff—gerroff, you mad old bat! Someone's gotta tell Dumbledore!"

"Yes—they— have!" yelled Mrs. Figg, swinging the bag of cat food at every bit of Mundungus she could reach. "And—it—had—better—be—you—and—you—can—tell—him—why—you—weren't—there—to—help!"

"Mrs Figg!" Lexi dropped Dudley—causing Harry to stumble—and held back the lady's arm from swinging at Mundungus again.

"Thank you, lady," Mundungus did a short bow.

Lexi scoffed and pulled her wand out on the man, "Don't thank me, I'll be the one hexing you silly if you don't go straight to Dumbledore."

"Alright! Alright!" said Mundungus, his arms over his head, cowering. "I'm going, I'm going!"

And with another loud crack, he vanished.

Lexi looked from Harry to Mrs Figg, "I better go too—make sure he's actually telling Dumbledore."

Harry looked perplexed at his sister, "What do you mean?"

The sister turned back to Harry, "Look, Harry, there are some things I can't tell you until you see them for yourself, but I've got to go. You need to go back home and stay there until I come back, got me?"

Harry nodded but popped open his mouth to ask another question.

"I promise, I'll tell you when I get back."

Then she was gone too. Lexi appeared in the shadows of a tree right outside some London houses, she quickly crossed from the greenery to the front door and slipped inside.

All members of the Order—save for Cedric because it wasn't Friday—were standing around the dining table, Mundungus and Dumbledore weren't there but the rest of the Order already seemed to know what was going on.

Sorry it's been a while guys, I've just been super busy the past week :(

On the plus side-! I'M THE PACIFIC REGIONAL AND NEW ZEALAND NATIONAL CHAMPION FOR ARCHERY (in my division)!!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment <3