24

When Lexi had gotten back to her dormitory that evening, Angelina chucked her a piece of paper folded neatly.

"You got a letter, Ron gave it to Ginny and she gave it to me to give to you." The girl had said.

Lexi chuckled, "Right, thanks, Ange."

Then she'd opened the letter while sitting on the edge of her bed.

Lexis,

I've written to Harry as well. I can't say everything in a letter, it's too risky. Can you ensure that you and Harry are alone by the fire in Gryffindor Tower at one o'clock in the morning on the 22nd of November?

You've done good in stepping up for him, thank you. Be on the watch. I still want to hear about anything unusual. Let me know about the 22nd of November as quickly as you can.

Love always,

Sirius

Alexis' heart swelled in her chest but it deflated as soon as she thought more about what Sirius meant for the morning of November 22nd. Quickly, she'd rushed down out of the girl's dormitories to find Harry. After looking around the common room and failing to see him, Ron or Hermione, she assumed they'd gone to bed.

"Hey, Seamus!" Lexi caught the fourth year as he was about to go to bed, he swivelled around and looked confused at her. "Can you tell Harry 'I'll send the letter' please? He'll know what I'm talking about."

Seamus nodded, still very much puzzled and walked up the staircase. Lexi hurried off to the owlery to send her response to Sirius using a school owl. It was only 8.30pm and she was still allowed out, even if she wasn't, she was a prefect and therefore had an excuse.

Lexi had just arrived back from Hogsmeade with Cedric in tow, they'd spent the day wandering around with a few odd friends but had left the village earlier than they had. Now they were sitting in the great hall at the Ravenclaw table—for a change—with Roger Davies, Amanda Smith, Terry Boot and Cho Chang.

If Lexi had to guess, she thought Cho liked Cedric by the way the girl kept staring at him. It brought an unpleasant feeling to the pit of her stomach; she brushed it away.

Ever since Rita Skeeter's article about the Triwizard Tournament, she'd received a lot of attention from students and staff alike. There had been more about her in that article than there had been Cedric and Fleur combined. She wasn't even a champion!

Parts of the article read: 'The Hogwarts champion, Harry Potter has been given express permission to allows a coach's advice and guidance throughout the tournament. Alexis Potter has taken up this role.

The young woman (16) is very protective of her little brother and resorts to threatening hexes at people when things don't go her way. Miss Potter seems to also attract the attention of other boys too, frequently seen around Hogwarts with champion Cedrik Diggery, and spotted talking privately with champion Victer Krum.

Claimed 'close friend', Pansy Parkinson, told reporter Rita Skeeter, "Oh, yes, she's always around boys, jumping from one to the next, it's awful really!"

Miss Potter also has a close friendship with Beauxbatons champion, Fleur Delacor, they seem to be long time friends.

We expect to be seeing much more of Alexis during the coming months.'

It had all positively outraged Lexi and she'd stayed true to the part where it said she'd 'threaten to hex' anyone who spoke to her—or anyone else—about the article.

She was about to put her two cents into Cho and Amanda's conversation when someone sat beside her, one leg on each side of the bench leading the person to face her directly.

"Hello?" she said to Harry as she turned, facing him.

All faces of the small group turned for a second at Harry then away again, Lexi noticed Harry blush under Cho's lingering gaze.

Harry refocused himself and leant into his sister, whispering, "Hagrid want us to meet him at midnight at his cabin with dad's cloak."

Lexi's eyebrows frowned slightly as Harry leant away again, "But we have to— at one...?" she cut herself off and adjusted her wording before she mentioned Sirius' name on accident.

"I know," said Harry, "We'll just have to be quick, an owl will never reach him in time."

"Alright." Alexis nodded her understanding and Harry left again.

" Alexis nodded her understanding and Harry left again

Don't forget to vote and comment <3