31

"Thank the Lord and Heavens above for you surviving, Harry!" Alexis whispered into his ear when he came out of the arena. She was gripping onto him while McGonagall attempted to usher them to the medical tent.

"Please Miss Potter! Take him to Madam Pomfrey!" McGonagall pleaded.

Lexi let go of her brother and took him to where Madam Pomfrey was, Ron and Hermione following. Fred and George were behind them too, though they stopped Lexi before she went inside.

"I think you mean, 'thank Godric', Lexi?" George corrected her.

The older girl laughed, "No, I grew up with muggles for eleven years, remember? You have your customs, I have mine."

The twins laughed and Lexi went back into the tent where Cedric was congratulating Harry. She stood by the taller boy's side and he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Seriously, Harry, that was some good work! I definitely wouldn't have thought of it!"

Harry shyly smiled but thanked Cedric.

"You're good to go, Mr Diggory," Madam Pomfrey said to them, "The burns should be cleared up in a few days. And Miss Potter, try to keep those lips to yourself until it heals!"

Cedric and Lexi froze as the nurse outed them to their friends and brother!

"Uh-will do, Madam Pomfrey! Let's go, Ceddy!"

The two best friends then rushed out of the tent but before they could, a certain Weasley entered the tent, followed by his twin brothers, blocking their way.

"Who's Lexis keeping her lips from?" Charlie asked with a wicked grin.

"Charlie!" Lexi gave him a welcoming hug but whispered into his ear, "I really love and missed you, but— now— is —not —the —time."

The second eldest Weasley laughed, "Alright kiddo! Nice job Cedric, by the way."

The last part of his sentence was said to the Hufflepuff, the former Gryffindor then winked and nodded at Lexi, silently telling him to get her out of there. Cedric go the hint and grabbed the girl's hand, rushing them both out of there.

"Wait!" Harry shouted after them, "ALEXIS!"

When the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor were nearly back to the castle, they finally slowed down.

"Oh— my— god!" Lexi puffed out between breaths as she clung onto Cedric's arm for support, "I cannot believe Madam Pomfrey just did that! That's going to be so hard to explain later."

The pair of them laughed, the Cedric talked, "We can hide from them until then?"

"That sounds like an excellent plan! Though undoubtedly your house will want you back soon enough."

Cedric smirked, "They can wait."

some  B I G  stuff coming, shhh

Don't forget to vote and comment <3