100

WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN, HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN, WEASLEY WILL MAKE SURE WE WIN—

And it was over. Harry had caught the snitch, Lexi didn't see it, she just heard Lee's roars. She'd just stolen the Quaffle from Adrian Pucey and spun around in the air to find Harry sporting a wide grin on his face.

WHAM !

Lexi let out a shriek as Crabbe hit a Bludger at Harry, hitting squarely in the small of the back and he flew forward off his broom; luckily he was only five or six feet above the ground. She heard Madam Hooch's shrill whistle, an uproar in the stands compounded of catcalls, angry yells and jeering, a thud, as she raced to check on her brother.

"Are you all right?" she helped him up and hugged him tight.

"'Course I am," said Harry grimly, "We won."

"We did." Lexi smiled too.

"It was that thug, Crabbe," said Angelina angrily as she landed with them. "He whacked the Bludger at you the moment he saw you'd got the Snitch—but we won, Harry, we won!"

There was a snirt from behind the trio and they turned to face Draco Malfoy.

"Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you?" he said to Harry. "I've never seen a worse Keeper... but then he was born in a bin... Did you like my lyrics, Potter?"

None of them answered, they turned around to greet the rest of the team (save for Ron, who'd stormed off to the changing rooms) with cheers and high-fives. Katie raced over to them and jumped right onto Alicia's back with cheer.

"We wanted to write another couple of verses!" Malfoy called. "But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly—we wanted to sing about his mother, see —"

"Talk about sour grapes," said Angelina, casting Malfoy a disgusted look.

"— we couldn't fit in useless loser either—for his father, you know —"

Fred and George had realized what Malfoy was talking about. Halfway through shaking Harry's hand they stiffened, looking around at Malfoy. Lexi and Angelina immediately realized what was going on and the latter held onto George's arm.

"Leave it," said Angelina at once. "Leave it, George, let him yell, he's just sore he lost, the jumped-up little —"

"— but you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter?" said Malfoy, sneering at both Harry and Lexi. "Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles even the Weasleys' hovel smells okay —"

Lexi—who'd been standing beside Fred—grabbed the older twins' arm as he went to march at Draco. Harry grabbed hold of Fred too; meanwhile it was taking the combined efforts of Angelina, Alicia, and Katie to stop George leaping on Malfoy, who was laughing openly. Harry looked around for Madam Hooch, but she was still berating Crabbe for his illegal Bludger attack.

"Or perhaps," said Malfoy, leering as he backed away, "you can remember what your mother's house stank like, Potter, and Weasley's pigsty reminds you of it —"

Lexi knew how to withstand insults, especially from Draco Malfoy. Though the things he was saying did puncture her a bit, she didn't allow herself to be riled up by it.

Harry, however, wasn't like his sister and had immediately let go of Fred and charged at Malfoy. Fred was trying to do the same, but Lexi was using all her strength to hold him back.

"Harry, NO! Fred, please, don't!" Lexi pleaded as she heard the other girls behind her.

"Harry! HARRY! NO !"

Fred was managing to pull Lexi with him as he fought his way towards Draco. Then, Cedric appeared on his other side to hold him back, assisting Lexi.

Suddenly, Madam Hooch was upon the situation, "IMPEDIMENTA!" she cried and the two boys were blasted apart.

"What do you think you're doing?" screamed Madam Hooch, as Harry leapt to his feet again. Malfoy was curled up on the ground, whimpering and moaning, his nose bloody; the twins were still being forcibly restrained by the four Chasers and Cedric, and Crabbe was cackling in the background. "I've never seen behaviour like it—back up to the castle, the three of you, and straight to your Head of House's office! Go! Now!"

"What?" Lexi questioned the coach, letting go of Fred and moving closer to her. "But they didn't do anything!" she pointed to the twins.

"They had every intention to do something!" said Madam Hooch angrily.

Nevertheless, Harry and the twins stalked off the pitch to McGonagall's office.

Lexi joined Cedric and the girls, "That's so unfair! It was all Malfoy!"

~

"Banned," said Angelina in a hollow voice, late that evening in the common room. "Banned. No Seeker and no Beaters... What on earth are we going to do?"

It did not feel as though they had won the match at all. No one was celebrating, and everyone had angry faces on—not at the team, but rather at the Slytherins.

"It's just so unfair," said Alicia numbly. "I mean, what about Crabbe and that Bludger he hit after the whistle had been blown? Has she banned him?"

"No," said Ginny and Lexi miserably at the same time.

"He just got lines, I heard Montague laughing about it at dinner." Ginny informed them.

"She even banned Fred and George! They didn't do anything!" said Lexi furiously.

"It's not our fault we didn't," said Fred, with a very ugly look on his face. "I would've pounded the little scumbag to a pulp if you and Cedric hadn't been holding me back."

"Hear, hear!" agreed George.

"We should've let you if she was just going to ban you anyway," said Lexi sourly.

The twins, Alicia and Katie all nodded regretfully.

"I'm going to bed," said Angelina, getting slowly to her feet.

"Maybe this will all turn out to have been a bad dream... Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and find we haven't played yet..."

"Ditto..." muttered Lexi as she got up.

They were soon followed by Alicia and Katie. Fred and George sloped off to bed sometime later, glowering at everyone they passed, and Ginny went not long after that.

 Fred and George sloped off to bed sometime later, glowering at everyone they passed, and Ginny went not long after that

Part 100!! 

Don't forget to vote and comment <3