64

"You made it!" Lexi hugged Tonks tightly when the purple-haired witch stepped down the hall into the Order meeting. "No trouble, I hope?"

Tonks shook her head, "None at all."

The two women had grown close over the past month and a half, they'd first met in Lexi's first year when Tonks was in her sixth, now they were reunited.

"Your brother tried to put his wand in his back pants pocket," she laughed.

Lexi smiled, "Sounds like him."

Tonks entered the dining room and Harry walked up to Lexi, "What is this place?"

"Sirius' house," the sister answered.

Mr and Mrs Weasley then came to hug Harry and welcome him in, but Harry was focused on Sirius behind them. The two truly were like father and son, Lexi adored it.

"Upstairs now, dear," Mrs Weasley told Harry.

"What? Why?" he asked confused.

"Order meeting, members only. Ron and Hermione are up there too."

Harry looked up the staircase then to his sister.

Lexi smiled, "It's alright, dinner will be soon."

Harry reluctantly left, Mrs Weasley and Lexi entered the dining room just as Cedric stepped through the fireplace.

"Hey," he said as he sat beside his girlfriend, kissing her cheek, "What's new?"

"Harry's here, so that means I'm here permanently now," she informed him.

"Nice, I'll visit more often."

After the meeting was over, some members decided to stay behind for a catchup—or dinner. Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, Hermione and Harry all came down to the kitchen.

Harry was shocked to see Cedric standing talking to Kingsley Shacklebolt but happy to see him as always.

"Staying for dinner, Cedric?" asked Mr Weasley.

Cedric grinned, "Might as well." He then moved to open his arms for Harry, the two embraced like brothers. "How are yeh, mate?"

"Better now," Harry smiled.

Everyone staying for dinner sat around the table and helped themselves to the ranges of foods put out by Mrs Weasley. Harry asked the room what had been going on but George answered for the room, rather sarcastically.

"Well, it's actually been pretty quiet these days, don't know nothin' do we?" he nudged Fred who nodded along.

Lexi rolled her eyes at her friends with a small laughed, they glanced over at her and grinned, happy they could make someone laugh.

"You still know more than I do," he said bracingly.

"Oh yeah," said Sirius sarcastically. "Stuck in the house everyday with Snape's reports and the old git tormenting me about my 'freedom'."

Harry laughed slightly, though it didn't seem very genuine, but it brought a smile to the older man's face either way. Everyone was quiet while they ate and some small conversations went on for a few moments.

 Everyone was quiet while they ate and some small conversations went on for a few moments

STRAM STAYING ALIVE BY THE BEE GEES!!!! (don't ask why, I'm listening to it rn)

Sorry for the long wait between updates y'all, I had COVID last week and then I've just been real busy lately.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3