16

In the morning, Alexis dressed fast and ran down to the hall with Lee hot on her heels, she'd stolen his wand and sprinted off. They arrived in the entrance hall laughing and panting loudly, Lee stole back his wand with an annoyed face and Lexi doubled over.

Two hands placed themselves on Lexi's hips from behind as the owner checked she was alright.

"You better not have broken my best friend, Jordan!" Cedric laughed seriously.

Lexi laughed more and stood up to her full height, placing a hand on Cedric's shoulder, "Just a little fun, aye Lee?" she winked at the dark haired boy and he scowled at her.

The three of them walked into the great hall to grab some toast before beginning to walk back outside to the goblet and students gathered around it. They stood a few meters back and noticed that Harry, Ron and Hermione had arrived down.

Cedric finished his toast before turning and kissing Lexi on the cheek, "Watch this!" he said as he walked to the goblet with a piece of parchment in hand.

Lexi gasped, her an Lee went after him, waiting outside the line as Cedric put his name in the goblet and the Hogwarts students cheered. Cedric raised his fists like he'd already won, then he picked Lexi up in a hug and she grinned into his shoulder. The pair stepped back where they were before and Cedric released her.

The Weasley twins then ran into the entrance hall, they started whispering to the golden trio and argued with Hermione for a minute before stepping over the age line in rebellion.

For a split second everyone thought it had worked but next moment, there was a loud sizzling sound, and both twins were hurled out of the golden circle as though they had been thrown by an invisible shot-putter. They landed painfully, ten feet away on the cold stone floor, and to add insult to injury, there was a loud popping noise, and both of them sprouted identical long white beards.

The entrance hall rang with laughter. Even Fred and George joined in, once they had gotten to their feet and taken a good look at each other's beards.

"You said—!"

"–You said—!"

They tackled each other and started fighting, Cedric and Lexi howled with laughter as Ron, Harry and Lee pulled them apart and Lee took them to the hospital wing, still laughing.

The Hufflepuff and Gryffindor hung around the goblet for an hour, talking to friends and so forth. Angelina had put her name in and Lexi had hyped her up. Fleur and her friends walked in with Madame Maxime to put their names in later, the former stopping to talk with her two old friends.

They parted from Fleur with wishes of luck and enjoyed the rest of the day in the sunshine.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3