59

"Alexis!" Fleur called as she made her way over to Lexi and Cedric.

"Fleur!" grinned Lexi as the two young women embraced warmly, "It was so good to spend time with you this year!"

"We will see each uzzer again," said Fleur. "I am 'oping to get a job 'ere, to improve my English."

Lexi held her hands, "Write me when you do, we can catch up and I'll introduce you properly to Bill Weasley," she whispered the last part.

"I will hold you to zat." Fleur then turned to Cedric and gave him a light hug, "Farewell, Cedric, I will see youse both soon."

Cedric smiled, "It was nice seeing you, Fleur."

The French girl then left quickly back to her carriage and the Hogwarts couple continued to make their way to the school carriages that would take them to Hogsmeade station.

Lexi leant her head on Cedric's shoulder, "I don't know what I'd do without you," she sighed.

Cedric put his arm over her shoulder, "You'd probably have to find some friends." The girl pulled away and smacked his arm as he laughed, "What! S'true!"

"I have friends, thank you very much!" she crossed her arms and huffed, then pointed ahead of them, "Actually, there they are now. If you don't appreciate me, I'll just go join them!"

But before she could run off, Cedric pulled her back into him, causing them both to stumble.

"No," he said lowly, "You're mine."

It had been silently decided when Harry, Ron and Hermione joined Lexi, Cedric and the twin in their compartment that they'd have a relaxing train ride home. There were several games of Exploding Snap and lots of candy from the trolley.

Hermione had fretted to Lexi over her OWLs next year and the older girl had to assure her several times through the ride that she'd be more than fine when that time came.

When the group passed through the barrier of Platform 9 3/4 after the train stopped, the Potter siblings spotted Mr Dursley waiting begrudgingly for them.

Lexi was quick to farewell her friends and share a goodbye kiss with her boyfriend before following Harry to their uncle—who was repulsed at his niece's public display of affection.

"Hello, uncle!" she fake cheered.

All Vernon did was grunt with a sour look on his face before walking back to the car park, not bothering to see if Harry and Lexi were following him or not.

"Ready for this?" Harry asked her as they followed him.

Lexi nudged her brother, "Are they ready for me, more like." She smirked, referring to how she could use her magic now.

" She smirked, referring to how she could use her magic now

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

So, this is the end of the first part (4th book), hope you enjoyed it! I'll say that the next part is significantly longer than 59 chapters :)