03

Alexis was staying at Cedric Diggory's for the summer instead of the Burrow. Cedric and Lexi had been friends since they first met on the train to Hogwarts on their first day. Despite being sorted into different houses, the two were still very close.

Cedric helped Lexi climb up the tall tree to sit on the branch while they waited for the Weasley's, Hermione and Harry to arrive. Amos—Cedric's father—was waiting below them on the ground, too old to do the climbing.

Suddenly, Amos called out, "Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it." He was talking about the portkey.

Mr Weasley and the rest of their group made their way to Amos and the two men greeted each other.

Lexi looked at Cedric and they smiled before mouthing, '1, 2, 3' then they jumped out of the tree and right in front of Mr Weasley. Hermione and Ginny let out small shrieks and the best friends laughed at their reactions.

Mr Weasley shook Cedric's hand and gave Lexi a hug, then she went over to engulf her younger brother.

"You need a haircut!" was the first thing she said as she ruffled Harry's hair.

Harry laughed, "Nice to see you too, Lex."

The siblings pulled away from each other and Alexis realized just how tall Harry was, "Stop growing, you'll be taller than me soon!"

Once again, Harry laugh but he didn't say anything this time.

Lexi went around greeting everyone until she reached the twins, "You'll have to catch me up on the business after?"

Fred grinned and George's smile matched his twins', "Of course, Lexis!"

The girl smiled at the nickname they used, she had many, but only they used this one.

Everyone lay down around the boot except Harry. Everyone had a finger on the boot, except Harry. Alexis was in between Cedric and Ginny, Harry was standing.

"Harry!" Lexi called and her brother rushed to copy everyone else.

They were all lifted from the ground and spun around quickly, soon Mr Weasley was shouting for them to let go, and they did. While everyone else fell to the ground, Lexi, Cedric, Amos and Mr Weasley all glided to the ground as if walking on an invisible staircase.

The Gryffindor and Hufflepuff chuckled to each other when their feet hit solid ground. The pair of them walked over to Harry on his back and helped him up with grins.

Seeing as Amos had been the one to get Lexi's ticket to the Quidditch World Cup final, she would be staying with them in their tent to be polite. They'd meet the others up in the minister's box at the game.

 They'd meet the others up in the minister's box at the game

Don't forget to vote and comment <3