02

Two and a half years later and a lot had happened! Not only had Harry nearly been killed twice! But a mass murderer had chased after the siblings last year! Though, that had all been a ginormous misunderstanding.

Sirius Black was Harry's godfather and had been sent to Azkaban when he'd supposedly killed twelve muggles and a wizard. Twelve years later, he'd been the first ever to break out of the wizard prison. A huge manhunt had begun for Black but no one could find him.

Throughout the whole year, Harry and Alexis were constantly checking their backs for the man after them. But there was also another person in this equation.

Remus Lupin had come to Hogwarts to fill the position of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. Remus already knew Lexi though, he was her godfather. Lexi and Remus had a very close relationship and he's told her everything about The Marauders.

They'd been sitting In his office one night looking at the Marauder's Map when they saw a few funny names headed for the Whomping Willow. Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, Harry Potter...

Setting off at once, Remus and his goddaughter ran out of the castle and towards the old tree. The trio and two Marauders had disappeared, but Remus stunned the tree and the pair slipped through the hole at its' trunk.

The duo half crawled/half walked through the tunnel until they reach a house. The Shrieking Shack. Remus went first to where they heard voices, Lexi followed. A man was shouting at her brother and friends.

Remus had decided to take the more formal and angry approach by disarming Harry. But Lexi hadn't seen the other man since she was nearly four years old.

"Sirius!" she screamed.

The man with long black hair swivelled around and his eyes doubled, "Alex!" he shouted back using the nickname by only her brother and family.

The pair embraced and nearly crushed each other with how much they'd missed the other.

From there, things unravelled and it was revealed that Peter Pettigrew had been Ron's rat and had indeed killed the muggles and betrayed Lily and James to Voldemort.

Remus hadn't taken his potion and he later transformed into a werewolf while they were all leaving, Sirius had tried to calm him but ended up injured by the lake. Lexi and Harry had fought off hundreds of dementors but ended up blacked out too.

By the time Alexis woke up again, Harry and Hermione had saved Sirius and he was on the run again. Remus had resigned and would leave soon. And Harry and Lexi were left to wonder where Pettigrew had gone off to.

 And Harry and Lexi were left to wonder where Pettigrew had gone off to

Don't forget to vote and comment <3