15

Lexi stood from the bench and ran to embrace the French girl, the pair muttered French greetings and some other things while the rest of the hall just watched.

"Ooh! Cedric!" Lexi called to the Hufflepuff boy and beckoned him over to them. When he reached them, Lexi spoke, "You remember Fleur, right?"

Cedric smiled, "Of course, hi Fleur!" he then proceeded to politely hug her and kiss the girl on the cheek—as was the French custom.

"'Ello Cedric," Fleur smiled back.

"Ahem." Harry coughed. Lexi, Cedric and Fleur's attention turned to the fourth year, "What is going on?"

Lexi stared at him, confused for a moment, "Oh!" she realized, "Right, sorry. Uhm, Harry, this is Fleur Delacour. Fleur, this is my little brother, Harry."

"Oh, so zis iz the little boy in your letters?" Fleur commented inspecting Harry."

Nodding, Lexi continued, "Cedric and I met Fleur in France during the summer of our second year. Fleur and I have kept in touch."

"Ohh," mumbled Harry, realization dawning on him and the eavesdropping people around him.

Alexis turned back to Cedric and Fleur, "You can take the bouillabaisse, they won't eat it. I'll see you both later?" she added the last part when she caught McGonagall's warning gaze.

"Of course!" Fleur cheered as she took the dessert and left.

"Definitely," replied Cedric at the same time and they commenced eating like nothing happened.

When the feast ended, Dumbledore talked more about the tournament before revealing a large, roughly hewn wooden cup, with dancing blue-white flames.

"Anybody wishing to submit themselves as champion must write their name and school clearly upon a slip of parchment and drop it into the goblet," said Dumbledore. "Aspiring champions have twenty-four hours in which to put their names forward. Tomorrow night, Halloween, the goblet will return the names of the three it has judged most worthy to represent their schools. The goblet will be placed in the entrance hall tonight, where it will be freely accessible to all those wishing to compete."

"An Age Line!" Fred gasped when Dumbledore finally concluded his speech and people started leaving. "Well, that should be fooled by an Aging Potion, shouldn't it? And once your name's in that goblet, you're laughing - it can't tell whether you're seventeen or not!"

"Speak for yourself," said George shortly when Hermione told them she didn't think people under the age limit would be able to do the tournament. "You'll try and get in, won't you, Harry?"

Before Harry could answer, Lexi was standing behind her brother with hands on his shoulder, "Oh no he won't!" Harry looked at her a bit annoyed and she shrugged, "I don't care if you were of age, I would never let you enter that thing!"

They all walked to the front doors of the great hall at the same time the Durmstrang students did. Harry let them through first and Lexi noticed some of them stare at her as they passed.

 Harry let them through first and Lexi noticed some of them stare at her as they passed

Don't forget to vote and comment <3