30

"Go check on him, Lex. I'll still be here when you get back," Harry assured his older sister when Cedric had collected his egg and was taken to the medical tent.

Lexi turned to him worried, "Are you sure, I-I don't want to leave you, I'm your coach!"

Harry smiled grimly, "You're also my sister and Cedric's your best friend, I know when I'm preventing something."

"Thank you, Harry! I'll be right back," her brother winked as she hurried from the tent and into another one.

Madam Pomfrey was fussing over him when she found the first champion, he was sat on a temporary bed as the nurse attended to the burn on the side of his handsome face.

Cedric winced every so often as Madam Pomfrey applied many spells and creams to the affected area. But his face instantly brightened when he saw his best friend at the entrance to his cubicle.

"Lexi!"

The girl smiled at him as she moved to sit on the bed with him, hand on his arm as Madam Pomfrey finished up for the moment.

"I'll be back in a minute or two," the patron said before leaving the sectioned off area.

"Lucky I got you before your face was burned off!" Lexi laughed as she turned to face Cedric fully.

The Hufflepuff shifted slightly but chuckled, "You mean, before I got you."

"That's what I said!"

They laughed for a few seconds, "So... you're not mad then? That we— I did that?"

Lexi gave a confused laugh, "Why would I be mad? It takes two people to kiss."

Cedric smiled lopsidedly, "Well, maybe we can do it again sometime?"

The Gryffindor didn't answer, she just leant in and kissed his lips, hoping he'd get the message.

"Miss Potter! There shall be NO kissing in my tent! Especially while Mr Diggory is recovering!" Madam Pomfrey had returned.

Lexi pulled away from Cedric and grinned, winking at him she slipped out of the tent before the nurse whipped her with the towel in her hand.

Fleur had retrieved her egg too and was also now in the tent, Lexi said her congratulations before racing back to her little brother. It was only a few minutes later that the crowd roared and Harry nervously stood again.

Alexis stood too, Harry turned to her frantically for last minute advice, she pulled him into a firm hug.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay," she soothed into his ear, "Just try not to get hurt and you'll be fine, you've got this!"

Harry didn't say anything, he just nodded and walked to the entrance of the tent, then left through it. Lexi ran out of the ten through another flap of the canvas and into the stadium, it was a place close to the ground where no one was.

"Accio Firebolt!" Harry called.

oOh finally some action! :O

Don't forget to vote and comment <3