93

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

All student organisations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An organisation, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organisation, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor

"D'you think someone snitched?" Amber asked Lexi when they sat down at the Hufflepuff table for breakfast some thirty-six-ish hours later.

Lexi shook her head and stole the piece of toast Cedric had buttered for himself, "No, we'd know if they had—the paper's jinxed." She whispered the last part.

"Maybe Umbridge had a spy," said Rolf with his mouth half full.

"Possibility," agreed Cedric.

Lexi turned to watch her friends descend on her brother to question him about the exact thing she and the three Hufflepuffs were.

"Is it still going ahead?" asked Anthony Goldstein as he and Ernie discreetly came to sit beside the sixth-and-seventh-years.

"Of course," scoffed the Head Girl, "Just have to keep quiet about it."

Several of the others who'd been at the meeting were also making their way to either Harry or Lexi. From the Gryffindor table, Hermione motioned for them to sit back down.

"Tell who you can that it's still going on, but don't be obvious about it," she said to the fifth-years. They nodded and left.

The next person to come up to their mini group was Angelina, "This includes the quidditch team! We have to ask for permission to reform!" she groaned as she slumped into a seat beside Lexi.

The Potter rubbed her friend's shoulder, "I'll come with you if you wish, I'm Head Girl, I might have some authority?"

Angelina nodded sadly, "During free period."

Then she left too.

"You're popular today," observed Cedric as he smirked and avoided eye contact with his girlfriend.

"I just know things," she shrugged.

"Did you know I have a sister?" asked Rolf out of the blue.

All eyes turned on the sixth-year, "What?!" they chorused.

Rolf nodded, "Yup, her name's Juno and she goes to Illvermorny with Anthony's older brother."

That was news.

It's been a month hasn't it? Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I know I did :D

Don't forget to vote and comment <3