The Four-Winged Angel

"Feliciana, hold it back! I'll use Red Lotus!"

Seeing that the biggest threat was gone, Brennan and the others were excited and shouted, changing to an offensive stance. Since the enemy's attack power had greatly decreased, they didn't need to dodge as much anymore.

"Beast Taming Art: Light Dragon!"

"Fire Claws!"

"Lightning Serpent!"

He unleashed almost all of his moves on the enemy.

"Nine Heavens Arrow Rain!"

"Chaotic Twin Arrows!"

Adrian followed closely behind, recklessly shooting out white arrows.

But just because Minos lost his weapon didn't mean he lost his defence too. His thick skin and flesh were still difficult to deal with. With so many moves hitting him, they could only leave some scratches, drawing a bit of blood at most. My normal attacks also seemed very obvious, almost every punch and kick made Minos' body shake and scream loudly. But bare fists couldn't cause much real damage, and he would dodge too. Also, after so many hits, I felt like my fists and legs were going to break from the pain.

This wasn't working! With just bare fists, the damage Minos could do to us was much greater. Even without his axe, two or three of his punches in a row would be too much for anyone. We were only able to keep fighting because of our greater numbers. It felt like we were just wasting time, and it would come down to who had more endurance to last until the end.

"Can someone give me a weapon?"

The two guys looked at each other, Brennan was unarmed, and I couldn't use Adrian's bow. Vivianne's gun had already broken, and Selene's magic staff was useless. I even thought of the huge axe that had flown far away - but it was too big, even if I could lift it I couldn't wield it!

So I really couldn't find a usable weapon here?

"You want a weapon?"

Suddenly, an extremely sweet and charming female voice sounded from beside me. I turned my head towards the sound, and saw a tall, beautiful angel floating in the air not far behind me, with long grayish-white hair trailing behind her head.

She wore a full body armor, wrapped in some soft yet metallic looking material on the upper body, but it seemed to be an open back design to avoid hindering the wings, fully revealing her ample bosom. The lower part went just past her knees, with a stiff ruffled outer layer, looking both beautiful and practical.

Another angel! And a four-winged one at that, because she had two pairs of wings fluttering behind her back, slowly approaching me. I didn't notice her coming over at all.

My companions on the ground were puzzled too, but they could only attack Minos and had no time to care about this.

When she got closer to a certain distance, I finally saw her looks clearly. She was really beautiful, with an oval face, slender eyebrows over a pair of bright golden eyes, plus alluring red lips, giving off a mature, sexy aura.

"Who are you?"

I asked in confusion. She said she'd give me a weapon, but her hands were empty, not looking like she had any weapons at all.

"If you want a weapon, I can lend you one."

As she spoke, she raised her right hand to her chest, palm half curled and facing up.

Then the next moment, countless rays of light like lightning shot out from her palm, and her palm seemed to turn into a puddle of liquid, with a slender blade slowly rising from it, bringing up ripples of strange undulations.