Vol 3/Chapter 5: Cyra's Faith

"Um..."

I was at a loss for words. Is this girl's brain filled with lust? No, wait - she doesn't even have that now!

I used to think Nicola trying to hit on me was going too far. But after comparing, I realized she was very graceful! Given Cyra's background as a rich playboy, her shamelessness exposed her true tastes.

"Looks like what Reed said was right! She told me everyone in our class might have got transported here, but I didn't believe it..."

Cyra murmured as she sat down next to me.

"So you guys got stranded in the outside world and didn't get rescued in time?"

"That's right! We only found out today there were others still alive."

Nicola nodded, and quickly followed up,

"By the way, where is Reed now?"

"She's always soaking in the angel archives!"

Cyra glanced at her.

"You know...she was top smart in our class!"

"I see, that does fit her studious personality. No wonder she was top."

Thinking about Reed's extreme love for learning, I understood completely.

"So it is just the two of you who survived? No one else at all?"

I asked unwillingly, hoping there might be more. Although our reunion was a bit silly, it did confirm my guess that our whole class got transported together.

"No one else!"

She shook her head.

"Elara told us before it was only us two. Finding out about you guys today already surprised me."

"Couldn't other survivors be wandering the human world like us?"

I asked Nicola.

"Unlikely!"

Nicola shook her head.

"It's been so long already. If there were, they would have exposed themselves by now."

"I guess so. Being mysteriously transported to this world and turned into angels...who has time to care if anyone else survived! And we can only stay in Edenmere, not going to the outside world. In Edenmere nothing but forests everywhere..."

Cyra grumbled nonstop, seeming very bottled up.

"You guys have been here in Edenmere for about a month right? What have you been doing every day?"

Seeing her state, I asked worriedly. She's still so unsettled even after transforming. With Edenmere being almost all angels and light elves, it was like a wolf entering a flock of sheep. Who knows how many cute angel girls she victimized.

"What else can I do? I'm bored to death every day!"

Hearing me, Cyra immediately showed a helpless expression.

"Other than the basic knowledge and combat magic classes we have to take every day, there's nothing to do! And the angels here have no sense of romance at all. I touched them and they just stared blankly asking what I was doing. I can't even push them down if I want, they're all stronger than me. It kills my mood."

"And the only girl who showed a reaction today, she turned out to be someone I know!"

She looked at me curiously.

"Oh right, who were you again? Please don't tell me you were some guy classmate before too."

"Well..."