Another crossover experience

It seemed that following the path of the carriage was the fastest way out of this forest. Everyone was walking quickly, so there were far fewer opportunities to talk to each other.

But even so, it couldn't stop the chatterbox Brennan with his red hair. He never gave unsolicited opinions when there was something to do, but when there was nothing to do, he talked a lot. He either told jokes to make everyone laugh, or discussed martial arts issues with Adrian. I'm not a talkative person either. I feel that if it wasn't for him livening up the atmosphere, the whole team might have been much more dull.

It's the second day on the road now. Along the way, Nicola and I tried our best to keep our distance. Last night, since we couldn't find suitable lodging, we could only camp out in the forest. Due to the fatigue from the journey, we fell asleep early. I didn't talk to her much.

"Flynn...uh no, Feliciana, can we make up?" I don't know when, Nicola found an opportunity to run over to my side and pleaded in a low voice in our native language, "Okay." Hearing this, I nodded lightly in agreement.

In fact, I had already calmed down. Nicola can be said to be an important partner who crossed over to this world together. She often helped me before, so it's no good for either of us to always be cold to each other. And I'm also partially responsible for the whole thing. If I hadn't been blinded by lust at the beginning, I wouldn't have been tricked into bed so quickly.

Sigh, thinking of this, I feel so ashamed, and my face can't help but flush slightly.

"So can you tell me what happened on your side during this crossing?"

Of course I'm curious. We're both crossers, but the differences in experiences and strength between Nicola and me are too great. She obtained the blessing of celestial weapons and killed countless monsters. As for me, I almost didn't even see any animals along the way. I walked halfway before running into Vivianne and the others, and I didn't have any particularly great power myself. Overall, it felt plain and unremarkable without any highlights, which made me feel bad.

"Okay." Nicola pondered for a moment and replied, "Actually, even if you didn't ask, I would have asked too...there are a lot of things I don't understand either..."

"At the beginning, when I was still singing in the KTV room..."

As she recalled that magical night, her eyes gradually became blurred.

"Suddenly my vision became blurred, and my whole body felt like floating in the air, surrounded by a white scene."

I nodded. It seems the situation here was similar to what I experienced.

"Later, I gradually heard many strange sounds, like another language. I didn't understand at first. I just saw a group of angels in armour fighting with monsters, while I floated in the air together with many naked angels. It wasn't until a lot of knowledge suddenly poured into my head that I suddenly understood what they were saying, including the method to make the Condensation Sword..."

"Wait, the beginning is the same as me, but are you sure you got the method to make the condensed air sword at that time?"

I suddenly interrupted her account with an envious expression, doubting as I asked. Why didn't I get any weapon creation methods and only she got it? Could it really be the power of money?

"It must have been at that time, although I only discovered it later." Nicola was very certain about this point.

"Also, did you see everything that happened at that time?"

Because at that time I could only force my eyes open a little, I didn't know much about the surroundings. But it looked like her situation was much better than mine, and she could even see that the voices around her were from angels.