Vol 2/Chapter 56: Where Did You Learn This Kind of Tactic

"Of course, it now looks like only Liana has this possibility," Michelle said very definitively. It seemed that because of the Condensation Sword, she had already taken Nicola as the inevitable culprit.

"But in fact, the person you want to find maybe me..." I saw no other way, so I had to reveal myself. I'm not as stubborn as Nicola. If I voluntarily go with them, I can at least ensure that everyone's lives are not threatened.

"Feliciana!" Nicola was anxious when she heard this. She immediately reached out and grabbed me.

"Hmph, do you think I can't see through your abilities and be fooled by you?" Michelle didn't look convinced at all. She glanced at me and snorted coldly.

"But an angel with only six wings, not even as good as Camille. How could someone so weak have killed Claudia?" What she said made a lot of sense. I was speechless instantly and didn't even know how to defend myself.

Although from a certain point of view, I did defeat the succubus Camille, it was with the help of others. In terms of personal ability, I really am not as good as her.

As for why I was able to kill Claudia, the reasons behind it are too complicated to explain clearly to them in a short time.

Nicola was also stunned for a moment. She didn't expect the other party to not believe this big truth at all. Her hand grabbing me slowly retracted.

Seeing that neither of us spoke, Michelle thought we had admitted to lying. She sneered and raised her right hand.

"Don't think that just because angels are immune to most elemental attacks, I have no way to deal with you..."

"Huh?" Immune to elemental attacks? Do angels have such an against-the-sky hidden attribute? How did I not know about this before?

"It is said... it should be like this, but it probably cannot be completely immune." Seeing me staring dumbfounded at her asking for confirmation, Selene hesitated for a few seconds and nodded at me.

"I have not witnessed it myself..."

"But didn't my wings get burned by that Face Fly's lightning before? That kind of lightning should also be an elemental attack, right?"

I have to say, my first experience of getting injured is still fresh in my memory. The pain from the wing injury was much stronger than that of the body injury.

"This is... maybe because angel wings and bodies are different..." Selene also didn't understand the reasons behind it, and could only helplessly guess.

But now a strong enemy was right in front of us. There was simply no time to discuss this kind of problem. Just as I wanted to turn my head and look up at the sky, I saw a familiar scene unfold.

"What is that?"

A long, translucent red sword slowly rose from Michelle's palm, carrying fiery flames. Its shape and style were exactly the same as Nicola's Condensation Sword.

"Could it be..." I looked at Nicola in shock and doubt. She didn't expect the other party to know this technique too. She showed me a wry smile:

"That's right! It's the same as when you lost consciousness before, only hers is red."

"It looks like the relationship here is more complicated..." I watched as Michelle grasped the summoned weapon in her hand. All I could do was smile wryly too.

"Although my Hephaestus Sword is made of fire elements, it still cannot escape the physical realm. Let's see if you can withstand it this time..." As Michelle was about to slash at us, I hurriedly shouted to stop her, while desperately thinking of ways to get out of this almost inevitable deadly situation.