Chapter 1: Deciding to go to Edenmere

"Could it be Reed?"

A thought crossed my mind. Reed was the last person who spoke to me before I transmigrated. So I still have some impression of her.

"You mean that emotionless girl?"

Upon hearing this name, Nicola also seemed to recall who it was and asked me to confirm.

"emotionless girl?"

I didn't expect her to give Reed such a nickname behind her back. In some ways, it was quite apt.

"That's right! It should be her! Our classmate!"

I was almost certain now. The name Reed was unique and hard to mistake. As for that Cyra, I suspected she was a male classmate who had changed his name due to the gender change.

Moreover, many people on Earth knew of the name Cyra. It was practically household. So suspicion was high.

Unfortunately Quinn was not among them, which made me feel a little disappointed.

"Classmate?"

Hearing this term, Serena looked somewhat puzzled.

"It's nothing!"

Nicola nodded at me, also seemingly overjoyed.

But after all, going with them raises lots of concerns. She could only tell Serena for the time being.

"Please allow us to consider it further, okay?"

"No problem! We can set off once the fighting here ends."

Serena readily agreed, apparently having great confidence in us. She then turned towards Alfreed and began asking about what had happened here.

...

"Are you really leaving?"

Upon hearing that I and Nicola might follow the Angel Legion back to Edenmere, Adrian and Selene walked over to inquire clearly, unwilling to part with us.

"I don't want to either, but there are many things that need to be figured out."

I explained regretfully. Previously, due to lack of understanding about the angels, I had been avoiding them all the time. But now their attitude seemed much better than I had imagined. So going to Edenmere was especially important.

And some classmates might be waiting for us there. That was an even bigger reason we had to go.

"What about the house you rented in the royal city then?"

Selene naturally also knew about our life in the royal city. At this moment, she was grasping for straws, trying to get us to stay.

"Those are all minor matters..."

Before I could finish speaking, Adrian suddenly said.

"I know recovering your memories is crucial. If possible, let me help look after your house for you?"

"We can't possibly impose like that!"

Upon hearing that, I quickly dissuaded him, "We don't know when we'll be back this time. It would be a complete waste of your money. It's better to terminate the lease first..."

Just as I was haggling over these trivial matters, I suddenly heard what seemed like an argument arising from Serena and Alfreed's side.

"Impossible! I've heard the title Flame God on the battlefield from those monsters before, but have never seen the person. And now you're saying it's a twelve-winged angel with red wings..."