Renting a House

"It's not the light element." Upon hearing this, Nicola immediately shook their head in denial.

"Although it's some kind of similar elemental particle, it's clearly different from light element. That feeling..."

"It's like air." After thinking hard for a moment, she finally found a relatively accurate metaphor to describe it.

Upon hearing this, I was a little disappointed, but immediately thought of another key point.

"Then could it be the wind element that the astrologer mentioned?"

"That's possible!" Nicola was taken aback for a moment, then slapped her palm and blurted out, "It would make sense if it was wind element."

"Speaking of which, you don't even know about wind element, yet you were able to make a wind elemental celestial weapon."

Seeing her like this, I couldn't help but feel a little speechless. Could it really be the power of paying?

"Then why don't you try making one with light element?"

Since they were both elements, light and wind elements were just different types, so they should be interchangeable, right? My mind wandered as I was about to have her try it out, but then I suddenly remembered I shouldn't let her take risks again, so I immediately changed what I was saying.

"Nevermind, let me try instead. Just tell me the method."

Upon hearing this, Nicola immediately told me the method of making the sword. It sounded very simple, just a few steps.

But...

"It's not working!" I looked at the aggregation of light elements in the shape of a sword in my palm, helplessly dispersing my control over them.

"Although it formed into the shape of a sword, I simply can't make it materialize like you said."

"Moreover, the process was completely different! "

Her method made it majestically emerge from her palm, whereas mine had the light elemental particles buzzing out from my palm and clustering together into the shape of a sword, like mosquitoes.

"I feel cheated! You must have deliberately hid the real method, you are afraid I would learn it."

Seeing my accusatory look, Nicola hurriedly tried it herself with light element as well, and discovered the result was the same as mine.

"Uh...sorry, I wrongly blamed you."

Seeing she had the same result, I realized it was indeed not an issue with the method, it seemed the problem was with the material.

"Let's try finding a wind element mage another day?" I secretly planned, but also felt it probably wouldn't work, because if it was possible, celestial weapons would be everywhere already.

Don't assume others haven't thought of the same things, because Nicola's method was so simple, simple to the point that I felt like I was moulding weapons from mud.

So what exactly was the reason?

I still couldn't figure it out.

Because the magical beast had not shown up yet, we waited in the same spot for another few dozen minutes.

"Isn't the wait too long?" Nicola looked like her patience was just about worn out.

"But it's said that they only appear two or three times a day at most." I looked at the info on the mission card. The frequency of this magical beast attack was not high, but each appearance meant lives could be lost.