Night Raid

"Feliciana, can you show us your wings?" Vivianne seemed to have wanted to ask this for a while. She didn't dare go to Nicola, since Nicola was too powerful to be casual with. I was much weaker, so I became her target.

"Alright," I reluctantly agreed. After all, there was no real harm in it. So I revealed my hidden wings.

"They're so soft and warm!" Vivianne grabbed the feathers and couldn't stop touching them. She kept stroking the wings, even rubbing her face against them. Although there was no major issue with her feeling me up like this - it didn't feel much different from touching normal skin - it still felt quite embarrassing.

"Let me feel them too!" Selene asked, but her hands were already all over me. I wanted to retort - you have a pair right next to you! And she has four wings, twice as many as me. Why not go to her instead?

Seeing this, the two guys also came over to join in the fun. Each grabbing a wing, I could almost see all the feathers being stroked off in an instant.

"Alright, stop touching!" I hid my wings again, unable to endure their petting-cat assault any longer.

"And you, Nicola - you're an angel yourself!" I stared at the four-winged angel who had come over to participate, reminding her of this fact. But then I remembered our ambiguous atmosphere at dinner, and softened immediately.

Oh well...I did take quite a few liberties with her too, so consider this as repayment.

"I just couldn't help it when I saw everyone else touching them," Nicola said, completely unapologetic. "Plus, Feliciana, you're just so cute that no one bothers with me instead."

"Um..." Brennan suddenly spoke up, his face flushed red, looking very shy. "I...I actually think Nicola is very beautiful too. Mature and sexy - a different type from Feliciana. So..."

"Mature and sexy?" Nicola's eyebrows knitted slightly. "You guys really see me that way?"

"Yes, yes!" The two guys nodded in unison.

"Looks like we need to have a good discussion about this." She dragged Adrian and Brennan into a room and shut the door with a "bang", leaving me and the two girls staring at each other in confusion.

When they emerged again, both Adrian and Brennan had flushed red faces.

"I stand by what I said!" Brennan still protested stubbornly to Nicola about something.

Nicola just had a resigned look, like it was hopeless to teach them. She didn't respond, instead asking Selene about room assignments.

Hearing this, I suddenly felt a bit tired too. After such long, intense battles, it was natural to feel exhausted.

There were four rooms upstairs. Based on Selene's arrangements, Nicola and I each got a room, while the other two girls and two guys shared the remaining rooms.

I clearly sensed the special treatment, likely because they were accommodating us two angels. But I couldn't think of a better plan for now, other than sharing a room with someone - which felt like deliberately taking advantage, regardless of who it was.

In the end, I could only compromise, and voluntarily joined the night watch rotation.

"Feliciana, stop being so polite with us. Go rest," Vivianne said dismissively, pushing me up the stairs.

The second floor had four rooms facing each other across the hallway. I opened the door to my room, immediately seeing a tidy, clean bed next to the window, surrounded by some simple, practical furniture. The entire room was unlit, the moonlight outside the only source of illumination.