Vol 3/Chapter 85: The Prophecy

"You..."

I've seen shameless people before, but never someone this shameless! But you hit a sore spot.

"Are you even a man? Look down there first before saying that!"

"Although my body is no longer that of a man, my spirit remains!"

Cyra stood with her hands on her hips, righteously looking at me as she spoke. She even brought up the god she believed in to help her argument.

"Besides, what man isn't a playboy? It would be a problem if they weren't! I'm sure the Lord thinks so too!"

"Sweetheart, I'm afraid I have to leave first. Don't miss me too much."

After getting dressed, she didn't even look at me. She bid farewell to the two light sprites still sitting on the bed, then walked out the door.

"Um... Lady Feliciana, please don't be angry!"

Seeing how I reacted earlier, the two light sprites squeezed together and clarified in a cowering voice.

"We were the ones who asked to do those things with Lady Cyra, so please don't blame her too much."

"You two... sigh!"

I glanced at them, hesitating to say more. Oh well, they're all girls anyway... I could only sigh and hurry after her.

But I had barely reached the door when it was pushed open again, almost hitting me in the head.

"Um..."

Cyra stood at the door, scratching her head awkwardly.

"I just remembered my wings are broken so I can't fly. I'll have to trouble you to be my transportation again."

"Damn transportation service!"

I grabbed Cyra by the collar without another word and rushed out of the room. All that followed were her continuous screams and shrieks.

"Whoa! Hold on tight or I'll be finished if my clothes rip!"

"Finished is fine, you can go accompany Norma!"

Although I said that, I still reached out with my other hand to grab her arm.

"From your attitude earlier, could it be you were still a virgin before crossing over?"

As soon as she felt secure, this jerk's mouth started spewing nonsense again. I even heard sighing from below.

"Tsk tsk, so you changed without any real experience. How pitiful..."

"Hey! What makes you say that? Just because I don't approve of your messing around means I'm a virgin?"

I couldn't hold back anymore. I was shocked she hit the mark, damaging my ego.

"At least I had a girlfriend in high school! You were just jealous back then!"

"Hmph, so what about high school? I know how gutless you are, not even daring to hold hands. How could you possibly book a hotel room?"

Cyra snorted disdainfully and then her voice turned smug.

"Let me tell you, I got together with a real beauty right after graduating high school! Haha, so I became an adult a long time ago!"

"What! You had a girlfriend in college?"

I looked at her in surprise. Suddenly something felt off.

"But didn't you become a priest later? Priests can't get married, right? Doesn't that mean you broke up?"