Public Embarrassing

This strange atmosphere...could it be that she likes Brennan?

I had this suspicion from the beginning, since the composition of this team was quite subtle. If I said nothing would happen between two men and two women, no one would believe it. But at first we were not familiar with each other, and I was not sensitive to such things, so I really could not see any signs.

However, after knowing that Selene was a temporary member of the team, the answer was already half obvious. As for the other half, I had never paid attention to it before.

Until now Vivianne confessed to me, I finally saw some clues. However, Brennan never seemed interested in Vivianne, could this just be a one-sided feeling? I can't be sure, since it's just speculation. I might be wrong.

"Actually, I think Brennan is not as good as Adrian." At this time, Selene, as a temporary team member, also joined in the discussion, turns out she had her own opinion as well.

"But I still think Brennan is better." Vivianne still defended the man in her heart. "Adrian feels too steady."

I see, so Vivianne likes lively and unrestrained guys...

This bath really unearthed some incredible news. So this is how girls talk about guys?

"An...nelina... you... in... there!"

Suddenly I heard a faint voice coming from behind the wall of the bathroom.

Strange, is there someone outside?

Don't tell me it's a peeping tom? I felt a chill. My first time in the women's bath and I encountered something like this?

I looked back at the high bathroom wall behind me. It should be very safe in theory, and there seemed to be no movement after that.

I looked at Vivianne and Selene again, they didn't react at all.

Okay, I must have misheard. I relaxed again.

After soaking for a while, just when I felt a little dizzy and thought I should get out.

"Feliciana, have you made up with Lord Nicola?"

Suddenly Selene asked me this question out of nowhere.

"Make up? What make up?" It took me a long time to realize she was referring to the incident when I got up that morning.

"Oh, of course we made up long ago."

"...Ah no, we didn't even have a fight at all."

I hurriedly corrected myself when I suddenly remembered that it was an act Nicola and I agreed on to pretend nothing happened. But it was too late, Selene and Vivianne were looking at me strangely.

What's going on? I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy and submerged half my face in the water, leaving only one eye to look at them.

"It's definitely making up after an argument ah..." Vivianne looked at Selene and sighed.

"Hey! Ah..."

In shock, I opened my mouth and bath water instantly poured in.

"Slap!" There seemed to be a faint sound of something heavy falling behind me.

"Cough cough cough... what did you say?"

I had no time to mind anything else now, Vivianne's words shocked me.

"Don't pretend anymore, we all saw it." Selene looked at me disapprovingly, and Vivianne kept nodding her head next to her.

"Saw what?" Before my voice faded, I felt something was wrong, and immediately thought of the situation that night. Could it be...