Masked Group Beating

Although they were both six-winged angels of the same rank, Claudia was clearly much stronger. Nicola's face turned red from exertion, but she couldn't move the Condensation Sword at all.

"Such inferior sword skills, and you dare attack me with a sword?" Claudia sneered coldly, about to move her fingers to counterattack. But suddenly she realized that her right hand holding the sword hilt was starting to become transparent and illusory, and the effect seemed to be spreading up her arm towards her body.

"What is this..." Her expression changed drastically. She let go of the Condensation Sword and retreated back dozens of meters in panic. "What did you do! No...what kind of sword is that?"

Claudia looked at her entire right hand and forearm dissipating into black smoke and disappearing into thin air in terror. Luckily she had retreated quickly, otherwise her whole arm might have been gone.

Fresh blood gushed from the severed elbow, but before it hit the ground it too turned into wisps of black smoke and vanished. I feel this is similar to when I bleed, except her blood turned into black smoke while mine turned into white light.

"Wind element...this is time!" After sensing her wound carefully, Claudia cried out in alarm.

Having lost a hand and bled heavily all of a sudden, her originally dark complexion seemed to turn much paler. Her whole being was clearly weakened.

Huh? Time? I didn't expect her to utter the word "time".

Of course I know the Condensation Sword is sharp, and I also roughly know it's made of wind element, but what does this have to do with time? I turned back to look at Eleanora, Selene and the rest, but everyone was just as lost and had no idea what had happened.

As for Nicola herself, she also had a dumbfounded expression, seemingly unable to believe that the sword in her hand had made the opponent's hand disappear without even touching her.

"You weakling, blaming time just because your skills are inferior." Since this wasn't the time to be hung up over such things, Nicola didn't want to rack her brains over what couldn't be figured out. She pointed her sword at Claudia to blame everything on her.

Seeing that Claudia's wound was healing quickly and the bleeding was slowing down, Nicola didn't dare give her a chance to catch her breath. She raised the Condensation Sword again to attack while the iron was hot.

"My ability to control energy comes from Lady Michelle, I definitely did not get it wrong!" Claudia's pride couldn't let her ignore such slander. She just had to retort back defiantly to defend herself.

Claudia still didn't dare use her hand to block. She could only dodge awkwardly in midair with her left hand clutching her right arm. Her movements were clearly hampered by the pain.

"If you're so powerful, then stop running away!" Unable to slash the evasive Claudia, Nicola could only shout angrily. Although Claudia was weak now, she wasn't struggling too much to dodge. So the two ended up in a tense standoff, neither able to gain an advantage.

But those of us watching the fight below were getting anxious. Putting aside the surrounding monsters gradually closing in, Claudia's injuries seemed likely to slowly recover over time. So now every second was precious. We had to take out the three top fighters on this island first, before dealing with the other small fries.

"I'll handle this dark elf." Since Alfreed couldn't fly, naturally his target wouldn't be Camille still in the sky. He drew his sword and walked towards the male dark elf standing at the intersection.

Seeing this, the dark elf wasted no time whipping out two daggers to fight. The instant Alfreed swung his sword over, there was suddenly a "bang!" as the dark elf disappeared from his original spot.