Three People Sharing a Room

That dinner took a long time. By the time we got back to our lodging carrying the leftover food, it was already quite late into the night.

"Better sleep early, since we travelled a whole day already," Vivianne reminded the two guys staying opposite us. Nicola and I had already yawned many times.

At this moment, with the room door closed, only us three girls were left in the room. My mind was a bit groggy just now but instantly became more awake. This was the most important moment.

"Are you sure you want to sleep on the floor?" I secretly pulled Nicola aside to confirm this with her. Since when did this greedy person start rejecting meat served up to her mouth?

I was suspicious. Maybe she planned to harass us at night and get two for one.

Seeming to guess what I was thinking from my expression, Nicola frowned unhappily.

"What do you take me for? Am I that shameless?" I was kindly offering to let you take the bed!"

"Oh sorry about that!"

I rolled my eyes. To be honest, I always felt she was quite shameless, especially regarding male-female relationships.

"From your reaction, does that mean I should take the bed? After all, can't let our host sleep on the floor. Doesn't sound too bad," she suddenly grinned sinisterly, seemingly not bothered to switch plans.

"Wait, I didn't mean that!"

I understood. This was the best arrangement. It would be even more dangerous if she took the bed.

However, I turned and said to Vivianne who had just finished washing up and was lying in bed:

"Why don't I take the floor too? I think there's enough space here, nice and spacious..."

"First time seeing you so troubled," Nicola murmured as she walked away and lay down on the prepared bedding on the floor.

"Huh, didn't we agree already?" Vivianne looked blank and slightly aggrieved.

"Do you dislike sleeping with me?"

"No no, I was worried I would disturb you." I could only think of this excuse for now.

"It's okay, I don't mind at all." Vivianne was very forthright, even patting the empty side of the bed to indicate I should get on quickly.

But I did mind! This was my first time sharing a bed with a real girl. Nicola the fake didn't count.

"Haha, alright then!"

I forced out a laugh. No other way for now. I could only thicken my skin and slowly get onto the bed.

Right after I lay down, the room lights were switched off. Vivianne's hands promptly hugged me fully and she snuggled against me a few times too.

"Wah, Feliciana feels so soft!"

Brother Brennan, I'm sorry!

I used all my strength to barely struggle free from her grip.

"Vivianne, gentler...too tight...hurts..."

So girls are this passionate in bed too. I felt I really couldn't take it.

Hearing me, she did relax her hold a little. I was expecting some storm to follow, but nothing else happened even after waiting for a long time.

That was it? I was confused again.

Maybe I overthought things, or Vivianne was just too tired. I felt the steady breaths on my chest. She seemed to have fallen asleep already.