Vol 3/ Chapter 74: Return to the Dark Continent

"Cyra! Don't keep flying around in the corridor, hurry and get out of the building!"

I shouted at her while hovering outside the window, but this girl turned around the corner, quickly disappearing. As for those Nightmares chasing after us, the vast majority followed her down the corridor, with only a few stragglers noticing me outside the window and slowly floating out.

"Feliciana! They're coming after us," Norma cried out behind me, immediately growing worried.

"Will Cyra be okay dealing with so many monsters alone?"

"Let's get rid of these Nightmares first!"

I didn't dare be negligent, the crisis before us had not yet passed! I immediately cast a light spell.

"Luckily these Nightmares move slowly and don't have much attacking power either. Their combat strength and intelligence aren't too high, as long as we don't let them get too close we'll be fine."

Norma, having seen me kill these monsters before, also tried to imitate me by casting magic. Unfortunately, with only four wings, the power of her light shots and purification were not that great. Monsters that I could take out with just two or three purification spells, she needed at least four or five casts.

I suddenly felt that there was no need to worry too much about Cyra either. At least with her escape speed, these Nightmares definitely wouldn't be able to catch up.

Before long, Norma and I had worked together to wipe out all the Nightmares that had chased out.

However, after waiting in midair outside the Tivi Palace for a while, we still didn't see Cyra fly out from any other windows. It was as if she had disappeared inside the building, without a trace.

"Could something have happened to her? She only has two wings after all..."

Seeing the situation, Norma couldn't help but start worrying again.

"Hard to say, what if she left from a window on the other side?"

I didn't know how to reassure her and was also starting to feel uneasy. I should have followed after her earlier, this gal is always causing people to worry.

"It's too dark inside the building now, recklessly going in would be too dangerous. Why don't we go to the Royal Hall first, that's where there are usually the most people, we'll be able to find help!"

Norma suggested, looking in the direction of the main entrance to the Tivi Palace.

"And if Cyra did escape, she would also likely go to that place."

"Perhaps you can go ahead, if it's just these Nightmares it should be fine. I have some other things to do..."

I didn't intend to act together with her for the time being. Because the abnormal skyscape of Edenmere reminded me of a certain familiar place again.

"Are you going to act alone?"

Hearing this, Norma seemed a little uneasy. Although my rank was higher than hers, Edenmere looked too bizarre at the moment. She could also feel that the situation now likely involved more than just the Nightmares.

"It shouldn't be a big problem for now, I just want to confirm some guesses."

I nodded, and quickly advised her,

"Don't linger outside for too long, once you get to a crowded area hurry and gather everyone together, I'll catch up soon after."

"I hope this is just another faulty judgement on my part..."