Vol 3/Chapter 10: Staying Back for Tutoring

"This is still quite different..."

I said helplessly, it seems she still does not understand human faith.

"Most of the time, it is not necessary for such a god to truly exist, the believers only need to believe it exists, that is enough."

"Could this be the so-called ethereal beauty?"

Upon hearing this, Elara had a thoughtful look.

"Is it because he never shows himself, that's why believers endlessly beautify him in their hearts? If he existed, what if he had a tyrannical personality instead, wouldn't that shatter the fantasies believers have of him, causing them to lose faith?"

"Who said so! The Lord is not that kind of god, the Lord is loving and tolerant!"

As soon as Cyra heard this, she immediately expressed her dissatisfaction and anxiously retorted.

"I was just giving an example! Don't get agitated."

I suddenly felt somewhat exasperated, and quickly consoled her.

However, Elara's attitude also made me a little suspicious. I still remember Vivianne once said that the angels had always been vague about Yawee's existence. How could she be so sure that he did not exist?

"Oh well, believe what you want."

Seeing the situation, Elara could only sigh lightly, then called out towards the door.

As soon as the words left her mouth, the doors of the sanctuary opened from the outside. Turns out Casey and the other four-winged angel had been waiting there and had not left.

"Norma, go prepare two rooms for Feliciana and Nicola, just inside this palace will do."

"Huh? Didn't you say we could leave early?"

Upon hearing her words, I was startled and quickly asked.

"Although both of your strengths are enough already, I believe you still don't understand much about this world and us angels, right?"

She explained, afraid I would misunderstand.

"Anyway, there's no rush for the soul matters, so why not take this opportunity to stay in Edenmere for a while, learn together with Cyra and the others. This way, I'd feel more assured when you return to the outside world."

"Thank you..."

I had to say, her suggestion was just what I wanted. I had plans to learn magic in Edenmere all along. Surely they wouldn't charge me for the magic books here right? After all, I had coveted them for a long time already.

"No need to be so polite, we are all siblings now. I hope you can treat this place like your home. Besides, all these learning processes could have been skipped originally. It's a pity the memory transfer was forcibly interrupted, so consider this a form of compensation."

Elara said with a smile.

"I want to go out with Feliciana and the others too!"

Seeing the situation, Cyra suddenly chimed in to state her stand.

"It's too boring staying in this Edenmere all the time."

"No way, your current strength level is too low. I don't dare let you out, even slightly stronger mongrel magic beasts out there can take your life."

Elara glanced at Cyra and shook her head.

Indeed, while the lowest order two-winged angels had 4th order strength, I realized during this Dark Continent trip that many common magic beasts were above 4th order, not to mention the even stronger 5th and 6th order elites we met later.