Chapter 43

While Max had fallen asleep on the plane and Victoria was also at work, I was able to finish my statistics. I would have liked to have slept a bit, but the work had to be done, because I would need it for the trainings.

"Do you happen to have painkillers?" too much fatigue caused me headaches. That's why I was hoping Victoria had a painkiller with her. Normally I always had some with me, but for the plane I had packed them in the suitcase.

The Dutchwoman looked up from her documents: "Maybe you should take a break and sleep. There is a reason why the headaches have to alleviate the symptoms does not solve the real problem. The flight is still a long time, a short nap does not hurt. I also don't have any painkillers in my pocket." I sighed because I was in a dilemma.

'I'm not done yet and these documents are important, I don't want to lose my job. After that I will sleep, but I have to be finished", so I had to endure the pain. Vic disagreed, which she clearly told me. In the end, however, she had given it up, as it was of no use.

Especially on the weekend I couldn't allow myself any mistakes, so my preparation had to be perfect. So, I tried to concentrate on filtering out the important data. Even though my head was exploding, I couldn't stop until I felt safe as I had finished my preparation for the race.

Due to my ever-increasing pain, I had probably taken longer than usual, but at some point, I was ready: "Created." I looked to the right to Victoria, but she had also fallen asleep in the between time. So, I was the only one who was just awake and tormented by the headaches.

Carefully, I pushed Max's head to the other side of the window so I could get up. At some point he had put it on my shoulder, but during the work it had not bothered me. But because I wanted to go to the toilet before I tried to sleep so I wouldn't wake up immediately because of a full bubble.

I was relieved to get out of the toilet when I ran straight against a chest. Without looking into my counterpart's face, I knew Max was standing in front of me. Apparently, he had woken up when I leaned in at the window.

With a broad grin, he looked at me: "Vic is asleep, we are completely undisturbed." He pushed me back into the toilet and kissed me a little more tightly than usual. I tried to displace my headaches and also the tiredness did not allow me to notice. But when he lifted me up to the sink and started kissing me by the neck, I couldn't help but lean against him and close my eyes.

"But it never happened to me that my girlfriend almost falls asleep during the prelude," Max had stopped kissing me. It was these touches that calmed me down and made me fall asleep, because his warmth promised me safety.

Without thinking about it, I put my arms around his neck so that his warmth could not disappear: "All good, I'm not leaving, after all, we're on a plane. But I don't think we'll have sex anymore.' He tried to suppress the disappointment, but it didn't work out, because I could hear it. But I was too tired and exhausted to say something. So, I just leaned more into Max's arms and slowly dawned away. Just like that I got to see him take me back to the armchairs.

"You really love her," I heard a voice. So slowly I got more and more from my surroundings, but as tired as I was, I didn't want to open my eyes. It was also exciting to hear what was said when you shouldn't hear it.

I noticed the fine touches of Max on my back more and more, and I could now hear his heartbeat exactly: "Yes, I want to make her happy and have it with me forever. I just wonder if there is one forever, they are our parents, they only talk to each other when necessary."

"If you really want to be together, you will, I believe in that. I also want to be an aunt so I can be this cool aunt who always brings sweet," Max laughed. I was slightly shaken by the vibration of his chest, but I just stayed still. I listened to the siblings and recovered a little bit.