Chapter 74

Max and I had spent the last few minutes silently watching his sister play. Engrossed in my thoughts, I had not heard the doorbell ringing at all.

"Hanna?", Sandy's voice sounded in the door. Immediately my head rushed to her and my eyes became big when I could see my uncle and cousin in the door.

Without any words, I broke away from Max and ran into the arms of my uncle, who immediately pressed me to himself: "Everything is fine, we are here and do not leave you alone." That was all I needed, a part of my family that was there. No matter how much I loved Max and his family, they couldn't give me the deep bond like my family.My uncle and cousin had always been there from birth, I could always count on them. Max, on the other hand, could theoretically leave at any time. I trust my boyfriend, but he had a choice. Basically my uncle too, but he had just always been there.

"How did you know I was here?" I wanted to know. I had detached myself somewhat from my uncle and wiped away my tears before my cousin pulled me into a hug.

Smiling weakly, my uncle looked at me, "Your mother called me and said that you were here and would need us." I was surprised that my mom had done that. At the same time it hurt, but somehow it also felt good. It showed me that my mother didn't care about me and that she was still worried about me despite everything.

"Thank you, I can really need you right now," I quietly admitted. I didn't like to say that out loud, but it was nothing but the truth. Knowing that at least someone from my family was with me was just indescribably good.

Max stepped next to me and held out his hand first to my uncle, then to my cousin: "I am Max, the boyfriend of her niece or her cousin, as well as the father of the babies." Played suspiciously, the two looked at him, which made my boyfriend sweat.

"You unsettle him," I had to laugh. As a result, the others could no longer remain serious, which led to Max relaxing again. He seemed to have noticed that they just wanted to screw him.

Uncle Felix immediately patted him on the back: "Welcome to the family, a wrong word or a wrong deed and I'll get the whole team on your neck." Slightly laughing, he looked at me from my uncle, he probably hoped that it was just a joke again. But this time it was definitely his seriousness, which my boyfriend also noticed.

"I'm not going to do anything wrong, I promise. I could never do without your niece," he said. From Sandy came a naww from the kitchen and even I could not suppress one before I pressed a kiss on his cheek.

My uncle grinned contentedly at him: "Well then, I'm Felix." Since Dennis had already introduced himself correctly, he did not have to shake his hand again and we could make ourselves comfortable in the lounge.

Jos and Sandy also added: "I just hope for you that the babies don't come to Hanna too much, otherwise it will be very exhausting years." Laughing, my cousin looked at Max while I gave him evil looks.

"I wasn't that bad," I tried to save myself. But there was nothing left to save, because my uncle also spoke out against me.

"No," he said sarcastically, "As soon as you could open your mouth, you didn't have a minute of rest and you always knew what you wanted. Woe Madame did not get her will." Laughing, my uncle slightly pinched my cheek, which is why I looked at him even more evilly.

But Jos also laughed and seemed to know this too well: "Max was no better. He always knew what he wanted and what he didn't, convincing him of something else was impossible."

"You couldn't get Hanna off the ice, even though we actually had to train, she always wanted to be on it. Her mother had always had a heart attack when she came to us on the ice. But Hanna wanted to train with us and admittedly she had more than just some talent," Dennis also escaped.